Formula 1 Wags #55

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sunday are made to be crying either for race or school not because your single and thats what im doing now,and im supposed to be studdy for my music test

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't believe that i just went for a nap and come back to a new thread. Anyway cheers to #55

Screenshot_20220313-110336_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh for fucks sake, they need to go and touch some grass or something

I took a look at their blog and they reposted something odd from this account so I went and looked at them as well and this is just bad https://realnosts-blog.tumblr.com/

Like what
excuse me what ??? even tho i have my opinion about George , he was so thankful that he got to F1 a he did everything to help to the team. Mazepin was so ungrateful spoiled kid ! 😖😖😖

Reactions: 4
The tumblr weirdos have reached a new level of ridiculous and it’s making me rage , as If they are actually going to blame Covid and broken brakes on Luisa 😡

You can twist anything to make it fit the narrative you want.

Anyway unless Luisa was positive herself and going around licking people (other than Lando 😆) she can't possibly be to blame for Covid 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sunday are made to be crying either for race or school not because your single and thats what im doing now,and im supposed to be studdy for my music test
Ah, don't cry over being single. There's an Irish saying that's itbetter to travel alone than be badly accompanied so just consider yourself travelling better at the minute ❤

Dont. Give. Them. Ideas. 😂 😂
Imagine the rumours - she's just usi g Lando to to get to DR 😂

He ate sushi with a knife and fork. #justiceforthesushi
He also has a thing for white jeans...

• Haha
  • Heart
‘but we still love George for doing the same kind of stuff as he’

pardon?! What’s George done to be compared to Mazepin?!
The only thing i can think of is the bonking on Bottas helmet after their crash in Imola. That was clearly stupid from Georges as bottas could have been injured. But it is absolutely nothing compare to everything Mazepin did (punch Callum, tried to hit Yuki with the P3 board, every dangerous moves he made on track and that poor girl SA). Really some people really need to get a grip. I can't understand how we went from "he is a terrible driver, dandys cash, Mazespins 😆😆" to "poor him he should have kept his seat #justiceformazepin".

Imagine the rumours - she's just usi g Lando to to get to DR 😂
I said what I said and I will refer you back to my previous post 😂

but if she was, I wouldn't blame her. damn if i was her i would be trying to get both. and thats before we even think about the trainers.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Shite photo of it but Brittny had a 3rd outfit a jumpsuit with a train. Would have loved it without the train
Screenshot_20220313-154752_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Shite photo of it but Brittny had a 3rd outfit a jumpsuit with a train. Would have loved it without the train View attachment 1122500
Why did she need so many different outfits? That's what I want to know. I understand getting changed into something slightly more comfortable/easier to move in after the ceremony, but did she really need to get changed AGAIN?

Reactions: 2
Alright, golf team updates:

Group 1:
Carlos, Lando, Checo, ?
Group 2:
Alex, George, Charles, ?

Not gonna happen
Max, Daniel, Seb, Lewis, Bottas, Latiffi, Ocon, Mick, Magnussen,Zho
Have Left:
Yuki, Pierre

Best contenders for open spots
Fernando and Lance.

Why did she need so many different outfits? That's what I want to know. I understand getting changed into something slightly more comfortable/easier to move in after the ceremony, but did she really need to get changed AGAIN?
I feel like she was trying to pull an awards ceremony
like Adele who changed into at least 3, maybe 4 outfits at the brits

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.