Formula 1 Wags #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they are still together i hate being that person that bases her opinion on social media because that doesn't mean anything buttt they still follow and like each other things didn't delete photos together and also Pierre in the last days has posted a lot of things about Ukraine.
He also kept stuff up from other cate though and still follows her, even if they did break up it’s clear he’s met her family and when your experiencing something like she is. You’d want to be there for them regardless well I think so anyway

Reactions: 5
I HAD A SEX DREAM ABOUT TOTO AND IT WAS bleeping GREAT (LITERALLY)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Morning everyone 😊

Look’s like Lando’s flying back to UK this morning. They mentioned about playing golf today on Bankai’s stream.

DD8CBA0A-5374-4CDA-AB72-A4CAF67A5E90.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
As much as I am incredibly happy for you, I'm going to let someone else unpack this one.I don't think my brain can quite handle that first thing on a Monday morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well, I had a dream that Netflix somehow made a rivalry between Lando and Yuki 😭😂 yours certainly sounds more interesting 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, I had a dream that Netflix somehow made a rivalry between Lando and Yuki 😭😂 yours certainly sounds more interesting 👀
Battle of the babies? Cause youngest 2 people on the grid? Really clutching at straws here.

Reactions: 1
Pietro will drive for Haas for Bahreïn test but they will announce the driver for the season this week.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.