Formula 1 Wags #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charles apparently said this on the TV show, that’s kind of cute

• Heart
Reactions: 10
good morning loves! Need to hurry up cause have a flight to catch

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s proper testing week ✌🏻 And next week we will see just how much the cars change and what wags will be wearing 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Put BBC News on this morning to catch up with anything about Ukraine from over night. And who do I find? bleeping Salty Spice. Why is he everywhere. Always talking to the press (a red flags podcast theme)

It’s proper testing week ✌🏻 And next week we will see just how much the cars change and what wags will be wearing 🥰
bleeping finally!!!!!!

Reactions: 2
Who else can't wait for Lui's paddock debut???
I was rewatching a 2019 race recently and the camera showed Cate in the garage when Pierre did an overtake. I can’t wait to see if they do this with Luisa

• Haha
  • Heart
Who else can't wait for Lui's paddock debut???
Yes! She was at the last seasons races too, that creepy kym said in a Q&A that he had taken photographs of her but mclaren had something in place that they wouldn’t be released, he could have been chatting absolute waffle 😂 but chances are she has been already. I love seeing all their outfits 😂

• Haha
I’m honestly hoping for a good outfit kat was able to do it lui should be able to but I’ve not got high hopes 🙈
Yes don't have too many high hopes i think she will go very simple and with sneakers for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m honestly hoping for a good outfit kat was able to do it lui should be able to but I’ve not got high hopes 🙈
This reminds me, I hope they’re still together because I want to see more of Kat‘s outfits
That is if she even chooses to come to races atm, I’d totally understand not wanting to 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This reminds me, I hope they’re still together because I want to see more of Kat‘s outfits
That is if she even chooses to come to races atm, I’d totally understand not wanting to 😢
I think they are still together i hate being that person that bases her opinion on social media because that doesn't mean anything buttt they still follow and like each other things didn't delete photos together and also Pierre in the last days has posted a lot of things about Ukraine.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.