Formula 1 Wags #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i was running to google πŸ˜‚ πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ but then i checked it again and Tom in skirt popped up in my head πŸ˜‚

i remember that after quali (i think) that quote was gone from his helmet πŸ˜‚ sad day 😩
Sorry πŸ™Š but I would pay to see Daniel it that get up 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Just saw this linked on Twitter https://instagram.com/howtobeawagf1?utm_medium=copy_link πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ
If they’re referring to who I think they’re referring to now is really not the time and she is an πŸ˜‡
Don't they get bored? Is it their only hobby?
I'm asking seriously, I could understand one account to get out all their frustrations about their crush driver having a girlfriend because they're 16, but it's very worrying that they're starting account after account to degrade all these girls because of who their boyfriends are.

Reactions: 7
Three fave things in the world. You guys, captain America and wineeeee
🍍!!!! 🍷 πŸ₯‚
Style and grace

It's a good wine related activity
Go here
Register for f1 with fake name if you want or not
Then make 3 teams then use code
To join

Um does this work

8b2de0fe4e

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
🍍!!!! 🍷 πŸ₯‚
Style and grace

Go here
To join

Um does this work
I'm in! thanks love

Reactions: 1
can't believe he's still playing with Bankai πŸ™ƒ
Seriously?
I was never into gaming so I'm trying to understand how can someone sit still for like 10 hours?
And my eyes hurt only at thought of it πŸ˜…
What is Daniel doing these days, whole days

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Been busy all day today but just logged on here to catch up and who do I see? @NINAA! I was just thinking it had been ages since I had seen you on here and here you are!! Hellooo

(Speaking of which I am so far behind I can't wait for one of @iona.a.smith's lists to help bring me back on track haha! πŸ’• Iona you have no idea how much I appreciate those lists!)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi, another lurker who's joining in now πŸ–πŸ»

Just adding about the Dublin bus hazard, ye need to watch out for the fecking Luas trams as well, they don't stop for anyone πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ya'll it has truly been a terrible work weekend but I'm glad it's over because now I can focus my attention here and not be annoyed lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Also gonna be drinking wine, not shopping cause did that yesterday. And I’m gonna watch captain America cause Chris evans has my heart.

🍍!!!! 🍷 πŸ₯‚
Style and grace

Go here
To join

Um does this work
For some reason mine account doesnt work any more, when i enter it tells me that i have to sign uo and when i put everything in it let me neter and its just black.... so im thinking of making new account

Three fave things in the world. You guys, captain America and wineeeee
Well i call that luxury, typing in tattle with laptop.πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I believe this is the new McLaren orange 🧑

Who needs expensive merch anyway

IMG_20220307_080335.jpg

IMG_20220307_080413.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.