Formula 1 Wags #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you know i just want context as to why that thing is in his bathroom and why lando hasn't removed it yet because my jokes are writing itself at this point
at this point I honestly think they know about the weird theories and are doing it on purpose to cause chaos, especially Max (hE WaNt FaMe)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wish we could pick coaches (Port Cop for all the way) and comms (me, me, me)

• Heart
Oh no me shooes are current/ex McLaren drivers.

My third team.

• Heart
you know i just want context as to why that thing is in his bathroom and why lando hasn't removed it yet because my jokes are writing itself at this point
I think the cutout of Max is in Lando’s gaming room. He swore when he walked back to his PC and when he was explaining he said “his room”. I initially typed bedroom but edited it to room, sorry 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Again haters will say it’s fake. But I’m all for co-coaching
not fake, even has the uk flag, doesn't get more legit than that... lando to ferrari confirmed

I think the cutout of Max is in Lando’s gaming room. He swore when he walked back to his PC and when he was explaining he said “his room”. I initially typed bedroom but edited it to room, sorry 😅
see now that's even worse 😂 a cut out of 1/3 of his throuple in his bedroom? what are him and luisa meant to do now, just duck with max right there? 😂

• Haha
see now that's even worse 😂 a cut out of 1/3 of his throuple in his bedroom? what are him and luisa meant to do now, just duck with max right there? 😂
I’m assuming his gaming setup where the cutout is is in a separate room to his bedroom, no way Lu’s going to tolerate Lando in the corner screaming at Halo or something whilst she’s trying to sleep 😂

• Haha
I’m assuming his gaming setup where the cutout is is in a separate room to his bedroom, no way Lu’s going to tolerate Lando in the corner screaming at Halo or something whilst she’s trying to sleep 😂
unless luisa's screamed at max in different scenarios
*ok i'm sorry
**why is this so easy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Right ladies absolutely hectic day hate real-lifing I can’t figure out this fantasy f1 stuff and I probably end up exposing myself 😅 so I’ll just follow all your progress from here 💙

• Heart
Ooooo now we have so many individual players it’s unlocked the option to personalise our avatar and header. I nearly put Satan Pooh but decided against to opening it up to your best ideas. Chuck some images up. Maybe we use ones with most reactions? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ooooo now we have so many individual players it’s unlocked the option to personalise our avatar and header. I nearly put Satan Pooh but decided against to opening it up to your best ideas. Chuck some images up. Maybe we use ones with most reactions? 🤷🏻‍♀️
My personal candidate
61OmMQEv3IL._SL1002_-min.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh F YESSSSSSSS LU!!
One of my faves! Hope you get a ton of time there, post lots of pics to piss off cinnamon in one of her hundred accounts and dont hurry back! I'm so damn excited.
Screenshot_20220304-211012_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 8
Can we just tell each other who is in our teams just now…make some of the team names make sense 😂
Morning everyone!
I didn't really have a theme for each team, i just try to put drivers i like (more or less) in my teams with the 100m i have 😂 😂

So we have:
Are the fireworks for me? : Lando, Carlos, Daniel, Georges & Yuki at McLaren
Seb & the kiddos go vroom vroom: Seb, Lando, Yuki, Alex & Carlos at Mercedes
Goat in a Williams: Lewis, Lando, Georges, Nicky & Pierre at Williams

• Haha
  • Heart
Morning everyone!
I didn't really have a theme for each team, i just try to put drivers i like (more or less) in my teams with the 100m i have 😂 😂

So we have:
Are the fireworks for me? : Lando, Carlos, Daniel, Georges & Yuki at McLaren
Seb & the kiddos go vroom vroom: Seb, Lando, Yuki, Alex & Carlos at Mercedes
Goat in a Williams: Lewis, Lando, Georges, Nicky & Pierre at Williams
Iconic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.