Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Guys i just saw this on tumblr, i think we missed a big clue about our favorite throuple. How did we miss that 🤯🤯?? Our detective skills failed us here...

sanstitre1.jpg
sanstitre2.jpg

*For lurkers, i am just joking, i don't think they are together...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

imola

VIP Member
I'd be dead after a week if I had to eat like them. 😅 I'm eating an oreo cheesecake rn 😂 at 9 pm ! still 4 months for my summer body to show up 😂
OMG I just had an Oreo cheesecake a few hours ago 😂😂 this entire thread really is sharing a single brain cell

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Someone here was asking how Jen does her makeup she’s just uploaded a tiktok on it
View attachment 1096773
Ok so I just wasted my time and watched this. And I have some thoughts (I’ll bless you all with a list)
1. I honestly couldn’t care less about her make up routine but damn does she need to drop her skin care routine ASAP
2. Her accent is not what I expected at all. She sounds American. To be specific she sounds A LOT like Lily.
3. Surprisingly she seemed fairly “normal” in this video. And by that I mean she didn’t seem that scary. That was until she completely finished the look. Therefor wu have come to the conclusion that her make up is what gives her her power.

• Heart
  • Haha

alnfitzg

VIP Member
Another pic from Toto’s Harvard visit 🤓 his pose here cracked me up
91B353FD-700E-41BE-BF7C-B3F4DD2D1A68.jpeg

wish that “professor toto” pic was in this kind of quality 🤤 whoever took that one took it with a potato

• Haha
  • Heart

lni33

VIP Member
Max - ‘One team is incredibly fast but that’s all I’m saying’

Also Max - ‘Carlos will be next world champion’

think we all know who’s fast then Max 😂

• Haha

imola

VIP Member
You just know that episode is going to get Lando cancelled on twitter again 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Both of them 😖 ugh I just hate it can we cancel DTS?
*Imola said, knowing she’s going to watch it at 9am on the 11th, getting furious at every last thing

• Haha
  • Heart

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
I’m glad I’m not the only one finding this weird, he keeps saying he wants to go to as many races as possible this year like no Max, pls start focusing on your own career/life and stop following Lando around, I would like to see him driving again in my lifetime 😅
I feel like he hasn’t found anywhere to race this year so is legit just going to be Landos tag along in order to try part of the same enjoyment/experience he is used to. Living vicariously through him.

yellowbee

I've just seen that Max liked Kelly's mom post, call me crazy but I wouldn't be liking my "former" mother-in-law posts if I our relationship had ended so terribly