Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissF1

VIP Member
Danil mentioning his daughter should live in a beautiful world is not where it's at for me. She's hugely privileged and completely sheltered from the 'real' world. What about all the Ukrainian kids who are dead or frightened or injured.

I'm not buying he believes the sport unifying everything either. Seems like a pretty self serving post to me.

Maybe I'm being harsh?
The issue is that playing for your country means representing your country. Russia cannot be represented right now.
And the part “…. Hopefully all parties can find a peaceful solution…” only one side made this not peaceful. And again, As I said a couple days ago, There is no neutral here. There is a right and a wrong. If someone is Russian and they’re scared to speak up I actually understand that. So just don’t say anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

lni33

VIP Member
Nope you definitely are not. PSA for Max Fewtrell and Max Fewtrell only - you do not need to base your WHOLE personality around Lando. Go and experince the world for yourself and stop copying him in everything little things that he does. Including the whole is he/isn’t he with a Portuguese girl. Be your own person hun
I’m glad I’m not the only one finding this weird, he keeps saying he wants to go to as many races as possible this year like no Max, pls start focusing on your own career/life and stop following Lando around, I would like to see him driving again in my lifetime 😅

• Haha

Dandree

VIP Member
Haven't seen @Dandree recently. Hope all is ok with our Eastern European gals ❤

Also @buttercupblossom
Hey thanks for asking ❤ I'm here but just in lurking mode ;)
I went to Ubľa (border town with Ukraine) to pick up my friend and her mum so they can stay with me but her dad stayed fighting in Kyiv.
So it's quite crazy and surreal and we just trying to figure out what next and how to navigate
But few times per day I look whats new and for bits of entertainment

• Heart

yellowbee

with the russian drivers' statements... well, I guess they aren't in a easy situation, even though they dislike the idea of a war or Putin's actions, they can't say it out loud as it can be considered as traison and punished with more than 10 years in prision in Russia (or even affect their families)

and then, most of them are sponsored by russian bussiness so going against their country would affect they carreer too

in this case, I kind of understand why they dont take any big risks (though I dont agree with them and their statements from a privileged situation)

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I've decided that bratty Lando is something I need. I love him like this. I'm sure Daniel or Carlos or even throuple member Max can bend him over their knee to deal with bratty Lando. 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10

lni33

VIP Member
Maybe he gets annoyed because there’s truth to it 😂 like the things that sting the most are usually the ones that are true because we’re already sensitive to it… 🤪
Maybe he gets annoyed because he desperately wants to be a wag but Lando declined him, he’s even started wearing the same rings and speaking Portuguese to try and be like Luisa and attract Lando…. off to write my Max/Lando unrequited love wattpad story now 😉😂

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
DR just looks so much damn happier at mclaren then he ever did at red bull or renault, even if his results and pay were way under both of those teams last year. nice to see
The culture at McLaren seems like such a positive, warm, welcoming environment that is built to let the drivers feel comfortable and happy. Renault was just messy. And the less said about the Red Bull culture the better.

• Heart