Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imola

VIP Member
I spy a Max, this is one of the girls that he went out in London with 👀
UHHHHH MAXYYYY HAS A GIRLFRIEEEEEND
*and her name is Luisa
**and he has a boyfriend named Landoooo
***it’s just so easy I’m sorry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

imola

VIP Member
just saw this, so many drivers out of contract this or next year… silly season is going to be so much fun 🤪
Alonso probably retiring, Alpine bringing Piastri in
Seb might retire if AM sucks, this might save Pierre
Some junior to Alpha Tauri, maybe Lawson or Vips
Carlos, Yuki, Lance, Checo, Williams Boys, Mick might get extensions
Zhou probably depends on his performance 😅
Mercs, Daniel and Valtteri probably extensions as well

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Futtrit

VIP Member
WTF1 review says the new series is the worst series by a long way....4 or 5 out of 10.

Also virtually no Seb.

• Wow
  • Angry

imola

VIP Member
here is what i decided to watch before my uni stuff begins, i am so extraordinarily stupid I CANNOT FOCUS NOW
Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-03 um 21.36.13.png

• Heart
  • Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
ok fair enough.

BBC reporting that there are fears for mass casualties after attacks on Mariupol in Ukraine. If I am remembering her stories correctly, this is where Kat said she was from. God knows what she is going through right now. I never really has much against her (despite her trying until someone took her tactics) but genuinely have a new respect for her and the way she is using her platform just now.
Yes, my feelings on Kat have gone a complete 180. not only is she showing heartbreak and support for her home, she was also giving out resources yesterday for volunteer networks to evacuate people, housing in Poland, where to donate supplies, and money to the army. Have not seen her post one self centered selfie or ad this whole time. She always seemed a little detached from Ukraine being all over Europe, but this past week has really shown who she is and I'm glad she's been able to educate and help so many of her followers and their followers

• Heart

imola

VIP Member
I went to find the article quoted via tumblr. It’s from the independent in the U.K.

So do we think it was Charlotte that had to have the awkward chat or someone higher up? 😬😬😬😬

I love how it’s suggested Lando is going to make it awkward for Daniel but then he views McLaren as his team and he was hell bent on proving he was ready to lead and not play second fiddle to Daniel which he did undoubtedly prove. Twitter is going to be hell.

I do wonder what’s changed though as some of the stuff that’s came out of them lately is hard to fake. I really can’t see either of them willing to act. Plus we know they are terrible at it.
View attachment 1099876
Here’s my hot take that I know everyone really wants to read, especially the lurkers 🤪
I think Lando actually was a tiny baby when he came into F1 and latched onto Carlos, retrospectively I notice how he adapted his personality and what he likes and doesn’t like to him and when he left to Ferrari Lando had to grow the fuck up and Daniel did not fit his plans in doing so. Then he started being a serious podium contender and Daniel struggled which probably caused tension, how could it not lol buuuuuut Lando admired Daniel since his junior days, there’s actual video proof of that so there never was any hate just a lost introvert meeting an extrovert who was struggling. Unfortunate timing, really 🤷🏻‍♀️ 2nd half they’ve been more or less equal in terms of driving so they’ve been able to bond better but there’s never been any hate or that exaggerated awkwardness people think there was. I feel very strongly about this, obviously 😂

• Heart

90sgirl

VIP Member
Maybe that’s why Lando wasn’t overly enthusiastic and didnt want to go to the premier because he knows they portray his as a dickhead 🤷‍♀️

lni33

VIP Member
How do people think this is gossip? It’s harassment, bullying and even defamation. Psychopaths, thinking Lando is gonna drop Luisa and date her instead or what? 🤢
People would rather him be single and lonely forever because then in their weird minds they still have a chance, i much rather him be happy but I’ve grown out of my thinking Harry styles will marry me phase 😂😂

• Haha