Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imola

VIP Member
i love that they're doing something but i'd really love to see lando and daniel speak out individually because it feels a little too pr-forced to me, but don't get me wrong i love that the team is showing up and taking action ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Yes, my feelings on Kat have gone a complete 180. not only is she showing heartbreak and support for her home, she was also giving out resources yesterday for volunteer networks to evacuate people, housing in Poland, where to donate supplies, and money to the army. Have not seen her post one self centered selfie or ad this whole time. She always seemed a little detached from Ukraine being all over Europe, but this past week has really shown who she is and I'm glad she's been able to educate and help so many of her followers and their followers
Whilst she doesn't currently live in Ukraine, she is the only Ukrainian person that I follow and so she is the only person I am getting any real sense of the actual impact that this is having on individuals from Ukraine. Yes news sites can report on it and provide interviews and statements etc., but they will not literally edit but edit in a way (i cant think of the word to use) what they are being told to sort of fit with the points that they are trying to get across in any particular report/article/story. Kat is just straight up providing the facts as well as an account of what it is like to be Ukrainian, particuarly one separated from family and friends at this time. I can only imagine that she, along with countless other Ukrainians who have moved away long before the war began, are feeling like - they must feel so bad that there is nothing that they can physically do to help as they arent there.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Emiliabrazkow

VIP Member
I’m sorry does Lando live at the MTC or something 😂 like why is he gaming with his buddies from there and not the comfort of his home? So confused at his current living arrangements
He is like a child of divorced parents

• Haha

buttercupblossom

Chatty Member
I’m glad I’m not the only one finding this weird, he keeps saying he wants to go to as many races as possible this year like no Max, pls start focusing on your own career/life and stop following Lando around, I would like to see him driving again in my lifetime 😅
Max gets annoyed when he gets called a wag, but he's acting more like a wag than Lando's actual girlfriend 💀

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I hadn’t noticed it before but in Lando’s TikTok (which he now posted to Instagram) the floor of the car is blurred… do McLaren think they have something there? Also, hasn’t the car been photographed in every last detail during testing sooo what’s the point? 😂
Floors are a key part of this year's car, especially with any modifications made during testing to reduce the porpoising effect. Which McLaren have apparently achieved. So anything that just makes it a bit harder for other teams to see is probably the plan.

imola

VIP Member
i should've asked the surgeon to give me dr's nose when i already had the chance... missed opportunity
1646163660276.png

*that's a joke btw, i'm not that stupid

• Haha
  • Heart

imola

VIP Member
I wonder if people will judge Max for committing his future to Red Bull before he knows how good the car will be like they did when Lando signed his contract 🙄
exactly! or judge him for earning so much money like they did with lewis... the double standards in this sport are insane and driving me nuts...
but red bull is gonna do what they always do, when checo retires they're gonna sign a shiny young new driver with the mission to make him the youngest wdc ever becaues they love headlines, max is going to become 2nd driver and that's gonna be the end of his career at rbr at least... horner and marko are really the worst team bosses, there's a reason for the big red bull driver graveyard

Futtrit

VIP Member
#bringcharlotteback but yes his twiiter activity today showed his media training A LOT

it can't be worse than dc...

but side note: why the hell do you have all these terrible pictures 😂
20220301_211144.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad