Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
is this the synthesis of cholesterol? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ yes i agree, tattle has priority to THAT

brb adding that to my list πŸ˜‚
No not synthesis of cholesterol. Structures of steroids and the stereochemistry differences/transformations between Squalene and Lanosterol (nope me neither)

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Mind, FxPRo and FAI are all Mclaren's sponsors so i think the drivers don't have the choice but to put them on as they actually pay money to appear on their helmet. Exept maybe Mind as it is a charity, i'm not so sure...

View attachment 1095895
yes, which is why i thought having quadrant on there was weird last year, but guess he was calling it artistic expression.
PAP and LN karting though isn't mclaren.... that like quadrant is tied to lando

kubnikol

VIP Member
Looks like Lando is heading back to Monaco tomorrow
I think Lando from Uk to Monaco and Thursday or maybe today Danny from Monaco to London . So maybe that is why Lando donΒ΄t want to go to the DTS premiere because he have free weekend and he will be in Monaco

buttercupblossom

Chatty Member
im just gonna say... if max goes to monaco this weekend, I actually will be shocked.
I think this is his lando time, then lu will get hers this weekend (cause i don't think they will shoot on the weekend)
Max and Luisa are sharing the custody of Lando like divorced parents πŸ’€

This is quite cute (P and her little bunny) and Kelly looks pretty here, much more relaxed than that video
She seems tired and like she's about to cry to me, but I'm terrible at reading emotions from faces πŸ˜‚

• Haha

imola

VIP Member
Nobody tell Twitter that Tarkov creators are Russian and they're firing people for being antiwar and participating in antiwar demonstrations or he'll get cancelled even before DtS release 😳
not cancellation worthy but damn it where's his social media management been recently? too busy making tiktoks i'm assuming.. because this is kind of dumb shit to do in these times, ngl

90sgirl

VIP Member
Just when I thought creepy Kym couldn’t get any creepier he goes and makes a website πŸ₯΄
E7465CAE-0DE5-447C-9DC5-38676AF42B73.jpeg

• Sick

90sgirl

VIP Member
Sorry to bring this up again but was just wondering what people thought about Kyvat’s statement this morning? I’m in two minds about it 😬

imola

VIP Member
haha i will never meet them,so I'm good πŸ˜‚ and if you do meet them, you will have beautiful and also awkward picture πŸ˜‚
yeah same though, unless i suddenly get super rich and move to monaco soooo that's not happening πŸ˜‚

• Haha