Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
didn’t know haas had other sponsors 😂 no but in all seriousness, of course he and his dads company are going, there is no actual way they’re gonna race like that
If for some fucked up reason they are desperate enough to at least keep the egg as a driver, we are all going to look like right fools 😅(but they will look like even bigger ones)

Reactions: 1

imola

VIP Member
just wear big sunglasses and no blush and you are good 😂😂😂
you know for my sake i hope i don't meet them in the next 6 months because i'm not allowed to wear glasses 😂 or i hope i don't meet them when it's sunny cause that's weird then 😂

You should look them in the eyes exactly like this
View attachment 1096331

*soz I'll stop eventually, I'm just shocked cause they massacred my boy
i mean you're joking but he still looks hot as fuck

• Haha

kubnikol

VIP Member
my tip was 60 threads before the start of the season. maybe we'll make it 😂 tomorrow is unboxed day 🤔

Ffs I’m in uni someone else can take this shift…genuinely don’t know if I would know where to even begin😂
hahah me either😂

• Haha

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I was already happy at getting an unboxed but a Landolog as well, I am overwhelmed

what a great birthday present for me, thanks Lando and McLaren 🧡👏🏻
Happy Birthday !! (or Joyeux Anniversaire! as we say here) 🥳🥳. Hope you had a good day!

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member

90sgirl

VIP Member
Based on his form the past few days he probably did. And the boring questions rant on stream was probably the treason he was told to behave himself and be the McLaren admin for the day. Some sort of punishments for making their jobs 19 times harder than they already are trying to look after he PR of Dando

Your welcome for the phrase 😉 but yes. The more realistic “she’s only using home for money” from that friendship (can we call it that) group I would say
It’s all I can see now 🤣🤣

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I agree. I think that it was just for a year or so to give Quadrant some promo and now Daddy Brown has said no

She the quote has a point…but thanks for the translation
I'm not sure about that. I know the drivers have to have some McLaren's sponsors on their helmet but i think they can add whoever their personnal sponsors are (like ADD, PAP, LN Kart for Lando). Daniel also have YES, Gopro and PartyPoker which are not linked to Mclaren on his own helmet this year.

• Heart

lni33

VIP Member
That's happening more and more in F1 (I love trailblazers Ferrari and Charles), teams snatching them young and making them commit for the future instead of dropping drivers left and right or drivers switching teams every time their contract ends (cough Daniel I love you but cough)
I’m happy for more teams to do this, silly season and uncertainty over seats stresses me out 😅

• Haha