Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
same, i had found it recently to send it to a friend (there is context behind this don't worry) but i can't find it anymore πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Lets just say my google images search history from the past couple of minutes interesting...are we allowed to know the context? πŸ˜… πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 1

kubnikol

VIP Member
we managed to get through the Portugal part without him saying anything dodgy that people can take the wrong way πŸ˜‚

I’m really going to have to sit through Tarkov again πŸ’€πŸ˜­
haha right ? that was smooth πŸ˜‚ I’m not watching that πŸ˜‚

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
And long curls and sweaty race suits and close up pictures of their hands and Daniel forcing Lando to get a tattoo and the list goes on
Really not a lot πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Im very glad that I am able to force my love of a good list onto you allπŸ₯°
Random Segway but back to my fave podcast…completely forgot to bring it up when I listened but kne of their TikToks came up and it reminded me to inform you all…

Discuss.

Attachments

• Heart

kubnikol

VIP Member
Omg I forgot about their newfound ability to bond over Nutella. When the camera cut and it then went back to Lando saying that he just had a chat with him, if Nutella wasn’t mentioned I’m throwing fists lol
haha lando needs these free sponsorships πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and Latifi is a giant walking nutella πŸ˜‚ Good morning btw ☺

Emiliabrazkow

VIP Member
he will later answer if hes team edward or team jacob?

what about you ladies? team edward or team jacob?
Uuuuh that a hard question. Im gonna say Edward cus a have bigger crush on him but when we talk about Bella i think she was "rude" to Edward and i think she maybe needed to be with Jacob

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
I think Lando had permission from Zac that he could have a quadrant logo on his helmet to do a promo. maybe he told him no this year πŸ˜‚
I agree. I think that it was just for a year or so to give Quadrant some promo and now Daddy Brown has said no

its basically saying your happiness doesn't depend on others
(to note this is my Spanish knowledge, but think its close enough)
She the quote has a point…but thanks for the translation

Futtrit

VIP Member
she's had that ring for years and they are in all her instaposts pre lando. if anything max copied her, and just claims he 'found it' but he's getting that gulf black badger ring soon so he'll be matching lando then
God, they really don't help themselves do they 🀣