Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
good for robert and daniil, this still doesn't save the haas situation though
what happens when a russian driver wins a race though? which anthem will we hear?
Yeah i definitely read that as Russian Drivers okay, we'll just take away anything that promotes russia (assume no national anthem, but what did they do for the olympics)
but yeah i think the Egg is out for sure.
But this at least shows it wont come down to FIA.

Pippi11

VIP Member
I agree. I definitely think this new car is going to be great for both of them. lando certainly had the upper hand experience with it last year. I also think DR has solidly become committed to being in London and around the mtc more that being out there and doing other things. The fact that him and lando have definitely found some mutual level of respect and friendship is also something i don't think mclaren wants to mess with.
Totally agree.
Lots of love from the Netherlands.🇳🇱👋👋👋

kubnikol

VIP Member
you know for my sake i hope i don't meet them in the next 6 months because i'm not allowed to wear glasses 😂 or i hope i don't meet them when it's sunny cause that's weird then 😂

i mean you're joking but he still looks hot as fuck
haha i will never meet them,so I'm good 😂 and if you do meet them, you will have beautiful and also awkward picture 😂

ummidk33104

Chatty Member
Me with Harry Styles and Taylor Swift. (PSA I shall be taking mums side in the divorce (the release of 1989 Taylor’s Version). And be prepared for when Taylor Swift does actually release the next album as I will become a DIFFERENT person)
Sorry mommy, I like daddy more😂 i take his side