Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kubnikol

VIP Member
I mean from a Covid POV I absolutely agree, that mask is doing nothing to prevent the virus 😂 but even the mask knows that his nose doesn’t deserve to be covered like that 🥵

Lando’s moles and veins compensate for it, he has a really cute nose 🥰

Screw formula twins, it’s Monza and Imola for the win ✌🏼❤
Haha exactly 😂
haha yes I can support this ! ❤ You need name 😂 Monla ? 😂

It starts sliding down when he smiles, same as my pants
View attachment 1096634

I'm not surprised 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1

buttercupblossom

Chatty Member
not cancellation worthy but damn it where's his social media management been recently? too busy making tiktoks i'm assuming.. because this is kind of dumb shit to do in these times, ngl
I'm not saying he has to know where every single game he ever played was created, but it wouldn't hurt to check as there's quite a lot games made in Russia. Or at least not play war games during war in Europe

• Heart

imola

VIP Member
I don't follow F2/F3 as closely as I follow F1 but did know that he was doing quite well this season. Completely forgot about the (kind of) Haas to Ferrari pipeline potential. Would be so great to see a set of siblings in F1...but 2 LeClercs with a brain cell between, oh god that would be chaotic

i've always wondered how that would work though, sharing the grid with your brother... like yes rn haas and ferrari aren't battling but imagine charles takes an engine penalty and starts somewhere further back than he should and crashes with arthur (let's say racing incident, they both think the other is at fault)... what do you do in the stewards' office? 😂

They have identical voices, good thing Arthur is blonde or I wouldn't be able to recognise them 😂
me neither 😂 plus kimi's engineer (i guess valtteri's now) sounds exactly like them as well 😂😂

• Haha

imola

VIP Member
Done and Done, haven't seen the official haas announcement but seeing this in various reports
Fittipaldi is on, and Hass now in top three overall hottie teams for me (behind Ferrari and Mclarens of course)
So they’re implying Haas said bye to Mazepin but not yet to Uralkali though it’s becoming more likely it’s gonna be both in the end… that’s certainly different than I thought it was gonna go but either way good on Haas

Futtrit

VIP Member
F1 definitely over, another driver for the RedBull graveyard… he was set for WEC this year but I have a sneaking suspicion that it’s not going to happen, not even because of his statement but because I really think the FIA will ban Russian competitors

To bring back some positivity:
....what has DR drawn on the paper? 🤔

• Heart

imola

VIP Member
I'm not saying he has to know where every single game he ever played was created, but it wouldn't hurt to check as there's quite a lot games made in Russia. Or at least not play war games during war in Europe
yeah exactly or just don't do it on stream 😅 like i said, i wouldn't cancel him because there's a very good chance he's clueless and i don't like the concept of cancelling but y'know it's a bit odd, just educate yourself for once lando 😅

imola

VIP Member
I hadn’t noticed it before but in Lando’s TikTok (which he now posted to Instagram) the floor of the car is blurred… do McLaren think they have something there? Also, hasn’t the car been photographed in every last detail during testing sooo what’s the point? 😂

• Haha

imola

VIP Member
OOPS haha my bad, pls ignore xx
No worries babe I’m honestly shocked and confused at why so many German newspapers think they suddenly have more information than British media? I know they love to talk about Haas because of Schumi but this isn’t even really about him 😂

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Straight documenting talent
And adorable clean handwriting to boot
You are appreciated!
I was watching and taking notes like it was a pre-recorded lecture. Except I was paying more attention. Again for context this is what is on the other side of the page

I suggest Daniel to Ferrari and to paint an orange dot on the car so you'll feel more at home 😂
How big a dot though ??

Attachments

Last edited:

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I’m just looking for a translation to English so I know what todays inspirational quote is actually telling me ffs
its basically saying your happiness doesn't depend on others
(to note this is my Spanish knowledge, but think its close enough)

• Haha