Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Just catching up on the last few pages…I’m kinda dreading DTS, but will obviously binge watch. I know someone mentioned it before, should we start a DTS thread for those who will be watching at 9am on the 11th?

I’m also sad there’s less behind the scenes, at drivers homes etc. I love anything that is BTS, wether it’s sports, music, fashion, film. I’m obviously a nosy bitch and need to see everything 😂

Last question….how are the drivers compensated by Netflix? Do they have individual contracts with drivers or is it done equally by teams? I feel like for the amount that DR features especially at the beginning, you would think he has a vested interest.
Yes I've been very interested to see what the drivers and principles make off the series. In the US I Bieber the minimum one makes for appearing on an episode was 10K... like an actual part. That said I can easily see it being more and I have a strange feeling DR, possibly Christian as well, had something to do with the creation of it and are probably more deeply invested in how it does over all.

Reactions: 1

kubnikol

VIP Member
But i don't think that will change a lot of thing for the team member that build and dismantle the motorhome and the car. Because the motorhome will still need to be build on the wednesday/thursday (i'm not really sure how long it take to do this but more than just one afternoon i think) and dismantle on the sunday after the race.
yes, unfortunately nothing changes for the team. But now the drivers will arrive on Thursday and they were shooting all these fun videos on Thursday because they had time for that 😩

buttercupblossom

Chatty Member
Speaking of DTS... looks like Netflix is doing a Cycling Version of the Tour de France.
Getting ready to have another sport I love a total drama fest

They're also doing tennis this year, can't wait to see the Djokovic drama from a movie perspective 💀

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Just catching up on the last few pages…I’m kinda dreading DTS, but will obviously binge watch. I know someone mentioned it before, should we start a DTS thread for those who will be watching at 9am on the 11th?

I’m also sad there’s less behind the scenes, at drivers homes etc. I love anything that is BTS, wether it’s sports, music, fashion, film. I’m obviously a nosy bitch and need to see everything 😂

Last question….how are the drivers compensated by Netflix? Do they have individual contracts with drivers or is it done equally by teams? I feel like for the amount that DR features especially at the beginning, you would think he has a vested interest.
I don't think the drivers have individual contract with Netflix. I think Netflix has a contract with F1 and F1 then pays the teams. I found this article but i don't know how true it is 🤷‍♀️

kubnikol

VIP Member
Okay imma do homework while listening to one direction and then go to sleep, wake up go to work then be a wag tmr night🥴 (yes, for those who remember some threads ago)

goodnight, xoxoxo love as always, this is how i close this thread❤
Get some rest ☺ Good night 🥰

• Heart