Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
DTS are tattle lurkers confirmed 🤢 it’s gonna be Geri‘s one woman show… we’re done @Futtrit
what?! We cant get Kelly instead of Max!
I kinda feel once Geri heard Max was out, she totally stepped up her game
I feel Max is out for good with is 40 million a year salary. no need to deal with DTS at that point. The only reason Lewis does it is because he loves the camera

I don’t know why I’m so shocked but I am 😂😂
Lando gonna be pissed he no longer has longest contract on the grid

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Pole er bear

VIP Member
just saw this, so many drivers out of contract this or next year… silly season is going to be so much fun 🤪
Alonso probably retiring, Alpine bringing Piastri in
Seb might retire if AM sucks, this might save Pierre
Some junior to Alpha Tauri, maybe Lawson or Vips
Carlos, Yuki, Lance, Checo, Williams Boys, Mick might get extensions
Zhou probably depends on his performance 😅
Mercs, Daniel and Valtteri probably extensions as well
thanks for posting this. i saw it a while back and was trying to reference it recently but couldn't find it.

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Its not exactly that it says "May your kindness not depend on the attitude of others"
thank you! I know Spanish is not even close to Portuguese, so I appreciate knowing the differences when I can.

Alright this is as far as I got on the bracelet hunt, and yes I know this is far from it.
Asking because I like it, but also I feel like we will eventually have a wiki of all of lando's bracelets.
I cannot believe she foun one to fit around his massive wrist.
also max has a newish bracelet.... also silver i believe.....
(throuple crumbs)

1646151327638.png

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
i don't know 😂 did charles reveal that when he was touring carlos through monaco and exposing where his entire family lives?
*good thing he's pretty and rich
That’s where I’m getting the idea from. But yes it is a good thing he is pretty

• Haha

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
your notes are giving me ptsd 😂

danny at ferrari might make me want to become a ferrari fan... only if it's dan-charles and not dan-carlos 😂 but mclaren are just such family vibes, i could never give them up 🥺🥺🥺
They give me ptsd and I was writing them this afternoon

• Haha

Emiliabrazkow

VIP Member
I cant tell you how mad im still on my friends
So in Croatia we have this event simliar to halloween where we dress up in costumes in school and at night we go around houses asking for money (we call it ✨mackare✨) and me and my friends were discussing about what theme are we going to be and we all decided to be mechanics and i was sooo excited because i wanted be like mclaren mechanic(i planned whole costume from my clithes,even bought some stuff) and day before we had to be in school dressed up they texted be saying that being mechanic is stupid and kind for lil kids in 1st grade and that other girls didnt wanted to have gray makup on them (like grey stains, i think you will know what i mean) and they deciced to be nothing more than ✨GASERI✨ i dont have i idea how to explain what that is.
Screenshot_20220301-163831_Chrome.jpg

• Heart

90sgirl

VIP Member
Haas' most recent twitter post, is this a hint that fittapaldi is replacing Mazepin (not seen anything official) but that's fittapaldi's car (51)
I think that’s just because Fittapaldi was always scheduled to test in Bahrain.