Formula 1 Wags #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I go onto Tumblr only to find this* and my gosh πŸ₯΅ Someone explain to me how I only just came to appreciate how good looking he is. I feel like the level of thirst I have developed for this man over just this winter break is not normal.
(Sorry if this formats weirdly, I still have no idea how photos and links work on here lol)
Seb is a DILF and a half. I love him (if it wasn't obvious already πŸ˜‚)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
so girls are jose and charlotte like together at this event as in dating together πŸ‘€ because if so, they're the only valid couple 🧑

• Wow
(Also TIL that Capri Sun is German?! I feel like everyone in North America defaults to thinking everything is either American or British unless explicitly told otherwise πŸ˜…)
it is πŸ˜‚ it was called capri sonne (sonne = sun) for ages before they changed it to be ✨international✨

I would like to know, he's handsome too
he is! honestly everyone at mclaren is way too attractive for their own good, if i worked there i wouldn't get anything done

• Haha
Reactions: 5
so girls are jose and charlotte like together at this event as in dating together πŸ‘€ because if so, they're the only valid couple 🧑
I’m sure he’s dating one of the Spanish F1 presenters. How do I even know this random stuff?!?!

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m sure he’s dating one of the Spanish F1 presenters. How do I even know this random stuff?!?!
is it the lady who's somehow always there when someone kicks carlos' cojones?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
oh tit i think it is the cojones lady

except she hasn't posted with him in about half a year sooooo maybe charlotte is still possible? πŸ‘€

• Wow
Reactions: 3
For some reason in my head Charlotte was married, remember her as Sefton-Sayles. Not sure if divorced since. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
For some reason in my head Charlotte was married, remember her as Sefton-Sayles. Not sure if divorced since. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
married a dan in 2016, probably divorced, likely in late 2019 because until then she was still called sefton-sayles by kym and other sources

i am in an investigative mood tonight

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.