Formula 1 Wags #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
luisa just started following adam norris as well which makes me think they might be in england after all, just not in london for the awards, maybe celebrating flo's birthday?

Reactions: 6
This is such an awkward way to pose as a couple, there's no warmth at all and looks like its more just about her getting a good photo taken. It gives me cringey prom photo vibes aha
It's even funnier when there are other people in the photo
Screenshot_20220206_220843.jpg

This just looks so wrong 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is such an awkward way to pose as a couple, there's no warmth at all and looks like its more just about her getting a good photo taken. It gives me cringey prom photo vibes aha
They look so awkward and she's leaning away from him 😬
luisa just started following adam norris as well which makes me think they might be in england after all, just not in london for the awards, maybe celebrating flo's birthday?
Luisa finally giving Adam a follow back after (checks notes) six months

• Haha
Reactions: 4
see I'm wondering about the capri sun.
isn't that german?
or maybe that's just the generic European version of it

see I'm wondering about the capri sun.
isn't that german?
or maybe that's just the generic European version of it
it is german, then there's some writing in french and english right below so i guess capri sun took the three most common languages and smashed them on their product for all of europe

Luisa finally giving Adam a follow back after (checks notes) six months
poor man toughed it out for so long, having to see his son's girlfriend in teeny tiny bikinis without even getting rewarded

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I go onto Tumblr only to find this* and my gosh 🥵 Someone explain to me how I only just came to appreciate how good looking he is. I feel like the level of thirst I have developed for this man over just this winter break is not normal.
(Sorry if this formats weirdly, I still have no idea how photos and links work on here lol)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
poor man toughed it out for so long, having to see his son's girlfriend in teeny tiny bikinis without even getting rewarded
Oh boy
IMG_20220206_221516.jpg

I love you so much, I can't even find words

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
ngl I'm disappointed with these cringe vibes but maybe next time will be better! you go Sandy girl!

I go onto Tumblr only to find this* and my gosh 🥵 Someone explain to me how I only just came to appreciate how good looking he is. I feel like the level of thirst I have developed for this man over just this winter break is not normal.
(Sorry if this formats weirdly, I still have no idea how photos and links work on here lol)

Nah what

RIP me

😍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.