Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imola

VIP Member
Controversial but I don’t think we’ll get any tea or exposing 😂 they love to post this mystical stuff only for it to be nothing in the end
But how I wish for someone to drop something crazy, my personal favorite would be accidental pregnancy

• Haha
Reactions: 8

ummidk33104

Chatty Member
HIIIIII IM BACK sorry about the long break i started school😭

but comment on lando: super glad hes back at the mtc!!

Lui's videos were super cute🥺just funny how he was eating her glasses😭

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
Really ? Fu*k 😂 I'm probably watching the wrong ass 😂

i feel like his ass is tiny 😂 his abs are much better 😂😂
btw we talk about George and guess who has a post about George 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
I know you do 😏

*body part analyst/butcher/serial killer monza is back, gotta say Lando wins the contest again, can post evidence if needed 😅

• Heart
  • Haha

HoneyRyder

The more I think I about it the more I wonder if the wdding of the cntury (meaning that's how long its beem coming up) is going to be 2/22. They seem like people that would go for a cutesy date, it's not like they have to worry about it being a weekday with their lifestyles and Jenson's driver number was 22.
Apologies if I'm the last person this is dawning on...

• Haha

90sgirl

VIP Member
A lot of the UK based factories are in one area, I live about 30 mins from Silverstone and can get to Alpine, Haas, Merc, Red Bull, Aston Martin pretty quickly at any given time, one factory is in the town I live in. It blows my mind sometimes to think that some of the drivers are like, 20 mins away or possibly drove past my house on their commute to the factory 😂
You must not live that far from me! Hahah swear I’ve seen George Russell in the shop before 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha

90sgirl

VIP Member
I think Lando is just starting to build his “empire” he’s already started with his karting and there are so many avenues he could take. 😁

• Heart

Dandree

VIP Member
Controversial but I don’t think we’ll get any tea or exposing 😂 they love to post this mystical stuff only for it to be nothing in the end
But how I wish for someone to drop something crazy, my personal favorite would be accidental pregnancy
But we can wish anyway. They could tell the time afternoon is so unspecific 😂 😂 😂

DR content :love: :love: :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 7

imola

VIP Member
Since Lando is moving to Monaco he should be more careful with masks... This guy in the pic posts antivax and antimask content ffs. I know Monaco has a lot of restrictions but yeah be careful when taking pic with random white rich fans
Lando never wears a mask and it bothers me so much, it’s always hanging below his chin. Also even during the season he was one of the few drivers who never wore a mask during the drivers parade, drives me nuts
And hearing this tax doofus guy is one of those tinhat guys just makes me mad, bet there are other attorneys out there 😂

I truly believe the drivers are ALL vaccinated but ngl, If one of them get covid NOW will be shit for their teams

btw: getting my booster tomorrow, finally
Everyone in the paddock needs to be fully vaxxed in 2022. Bye bye Bernd Maylander, medical car driver 👋
But yes ofc you can still get covid that’s why Lando’s „blissfully unaware“ stance is annoying me so much with this particular subject, maybe I’m extra sensitive on this one because I’m in the hospital everyday and see it firsthand 🥲
Good luck with your booster though, I hope you’ll feel alright after it 🤞🏽🤞🏽❤

MonaaLiisa

Exactly, everything we got they directly posted, I mean look at this winter break, he posted like few things this whole time. And everything else we got from Michael.
There is no Max F or Tom with "our flights goes from platform 9 and 3/4 in 2 pm, we are staying 27 days and 3 hours and then we are going home" . There is no Jen Jen with ooops look at that elbow it could be Luisa's. There is no tagging locations, at least not in real time. There is no pink suitcase at the airport, there is no I was at my hairdresser but last friday 😅

I don't know, I consider it as being private 🤷‍♀️ not Seb-private tho but no one want that anyway 😅
Oh yeah, I was talking about people in his life, you know. I know people have different opinions about kids on soc med, and each family decides 🙏 but posting a 5 years old kid on IG when you have 6M followers is not exactly the definition of being private.
For the rest, I agree with you, he definitely doesn’t share a lot of things himself. His account is mostly for work & partnerships.

90sgirl

VIP Member
Someone on twitter say that Seb had turned into Benjamin Button since been at AM and it’s so true 🤣🤣

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
😭😭i lost my notebook from history and i cant find it anywhere and i have exam tomorrow...
Anyway since we were talking about Monaco today i was exploring about it a lil bit and i never knew that the princess of Monaco is know to be The most saddest princess in the world and apperently nobody knows where she is these days but the "Moanco royals" says that she is getting treatment beacuse she gad problems with her tooth but people think that there is something bigger, and also saw somewhere ( dont know if it is true) that the prince Albert or someone from Monaco royals been involved with playboy and his current wife is not the first and only one and that he still has affairs with other women and have more children🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️dont know if its true
You would also be sad after spending magnificent night with Mr Seb and then he disappears from your life and parades in your country once a year 😭

Ah vintage f1 gossips 😍
And I don't even simp for Seb. Nothing, niente, nada 😬
*goes heiding*

the question is whether there will be Heidi :unsure:
FFS DANDREE

View attachment 1030522

Ladies, let's go to work....
I love you so much 🧡 way more than Lando loves Luisa 🧡

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart