Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vaneln

VIP Member
Luisa is going to ALL the races this year, isn't she? Zara and Shein will be happy

• Haha
Reactions: 9

alnfitzg

VIP Member
something tells me Mclaren's gonna be begging Lu to show up if she isn't already. Lando's gonna be lovesick without her

yeah, i definitely don't think its a permanent thing. but someone was mentioning earlier on here that you cant just be a girlfriend hanging out at a boyfriends house. like they have to be with you or you have to have some claim to the house. (will be looking more into this shortly) but yeah for that kind of transfer to open a new account. i think lando went to Switzerland, maybe just started or added her to a swiss account and then transferred the money to Monaco to start claiming residency himself, but also for her. I think that way if you transfer from Switzerland (which I'm sure his dad already had something set up there) then you also avoid having it show up in the UK.
If he’s added her to his bank account he’s even dumber than I thought

• Haha

Futtrit

VIP Member
We don't truly know the extent of Lando's mental health issues and as Imola said anyone speaking about it publicly is progress.

Yeah, I mean Lewis is 15 years older than Lando so not super comparable in my opinion.

Also Lewis has had his own issues cough* private jet* cough.....

I'm sure Lando is comfortable with his life and money but also he's just a squid in love at the end of the day and that seems to make him super happy.

I don't think money is the be all and end all for him 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Futtrit

VIP Member
No not a good current comparison, but again i hope lando will follow.

Just to clarify I love lando, and I accept him, and love every landogate and post between. I'm beyond happy for him having a great season, his progress, his ability to live his life despite toxic fans, and mostly openly with Lu.
My points arent meant to criticize him in any way. its his money, he's not doing anything wrong or different than any other driver or athlete. I just have high hopes for what he has the potential to do for fans and F1 in the future with his following and influence. Guess I'm just impatient, but definitely hopeful.
20220131_180037.jpg

I mean Adam seems like he's a good dude so fingers crossed Lando manages to break many a mould in F1 and elsewhere. He seems genuinely liked by people so I'm hopeful too.

• Heart

Dandree

VIP Member
OMG I just open my insta and there was this. I don't know if I should cry or laugh or wtf. I will probably have nightmares about this 😂 🤷‍♀️
Screenshot_20220131-160141-01.jpeg

• Haha

imola

VIP Member
So his partnership with 'Mind' is because McLaren has a partnership with them... and let's be honest Lando's mental health problems do not come close to the spectrum of issues out there. I agree he had a lot to deal with, and probably still does anxiety and stresswise as an F1 driver. But all the fan girls who reach out to him like praising him for speaking about mental health and stuff, well I mean he is kinda still doing it for a brand and an employer. But again that is why i'd like to see him do things with HIS money, not just his celebrity appearance (which i mean he still is getting paid for or getting free screentime for his brand for).
everyone's mental health struggles are valid, i wouldn't class them as "lesser" issues because they still are issues and no matter how "small" they can mess with you a lot. and imo he actually does deserve praise for speaking out on it, whether it was his choice or not, because that's just not done as an f1 driver because of all the toxic masculinity. even recently max said he wouldn't talk about it if he had struggles so lando really is the first one to raise awareness on a bigger scale, whether it's just lando or mclaren as a team.

• Heart
Reactions: 8