Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kubnikol

VIP Member
10 threads in a month. we are crazy 😂 I do not want to see what happens when the season starts 😂 Cheers 🍾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

imola

VIP Member
I think you guys are reading too much into it to be honest i think she just went there to really be with him alone before he had to go to London also i guess she never visit is new place and like i said she doesn't have direct flight from nice to porto so she needed a layover. But if you guys are right i will be here to say i was wrong hahaha
I think a move to Lisbon is more likely for her then Monaco.
yeah i agree 100%, if she wants to give this modeling thing a real shot (which i'm not gonna voice my opinion on lmao) monaco makes zero sense as it's the most boring place in the world. lisbon where her agency is makes much more sense or a big european city in general

• Haha

90sgirl

VIP Member
I forgot Williams! Oops 😂 I’m the other side of Oxfordshire, always forget they’re in Wantage!

I sometimes wonder if I sat in the Tesco car park opposite the Mercedes factory long enough if I’d see Toto putting petrol in his car or Lewis pop in for a meal deal 😅
Like that episode of DTS when Sainz was just casually walking around marks and Spencer’s 🤣

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
I'm sorry for talking about Heidi x Daniel again 😂 I saw this on her fan page and I think Heidi was upset. she deleted some stories again 😂 I don't think they have an open relationship 🤔
I don't think they have a relationship at all

• Haha

vaneln

VIP Member
Some days ago Kym posted a video about the "Carlando bromance" but I'm still too scared to watch
Not 2019 anymore ffs

Yes she is in Gerês really north of Portugal but she is lucky today its sunny and not that cold...but still really cold to be in a bikini 😅
Also
The location looks amazing

My wish: Luisa showing north of Portugal to Lando, just forget Croatia and Dubai please

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Yes, for this brand too. It's a job

again... i thnk she's comfortable with her body and even if it were nude i don't think her or lando would actually care that much
its so ridiculously these days to think its disrespectful to a boyfriend to have topless photos or whatever out there. He doesn't own those tities,
I'm sure she's topless at the beach all the time. pretty common in a lot of Portugal with your friends.

• Heart
  • Haha

unopeia

A lot of the UK based factories are in one area, I live about 30 mins from Silverstone and can get to Alpine, Haas, Merc, Red Bull, Aston Martin pretty quickly at any given time, one factory is in the town I live in. It blows my mind sometimes to think that some of the drivers are like, 20 mins away or possibly drove past my house on their commute to the factory 😂

• Wow
  • Heart

imola

VIP Member
I agree, i mean it would be a pretty dumb move to open a bank account for your 6 months or something girlfriend with that much money. Or link her to your own in my opinion. And to be fair Lando is usually far from dumb when it comes to his money and how to manage it.
yup this, though a lot of it has to do with his dad and manager, they're much more involved than he leads us to believe i think
still don't get why luisa had to come on this trip though, is she glued to him or what 😂 it's not even a vacation, it's literally finances, she actually has no business getting involved with that

• Haha