Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kubnikol

VIP Member
I apologize for the quality. These are photos from 2017 😂
I work as a volunteer for various organizations such as the Czech Olympic team, figure skating, world hockey championships and more. when these matches were played I was mostly in the office so we had access to private training ☺

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

imola

VIP Member
Looks like Daniel is on his way to London
this makes me really happy for myself but super sad for him, must be hard leaving your family after just reuniting with them after 2 years of isolation and not knowing when you'll see them again

• Heart
Reactions: 11

monza

VIP Member
We also have to take into account that we are talking about completely different age groups that in this case i think their different behaviors reside manly in that.
And Daniel its not old jesus im is age and im on my finest days :cool:
This is why Heidi is occasionally posting hints, she is closer to that generation

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Futtrit

VIP Member

lando vs monaco

we don't know where daniel is, i actually think they're on their way back because michael has been really quiet 👀
even if they're not i mean they didn't see their families for two years, i get why they are allowed some more vacation 🥰

THAT AND HE HAS ALL THOSE GIRLS IN PERTH TO GET SHAGGED!

• Haha
  • Heart

monza

VIP Member
I remember an f2 driver saying a lot of them wear rings that have heart trackers in them could be that 🤷‍♀️ Or it could just be fashion 😂
Since I read Jon has Lando's data from the ring I was always wondering if beep beep beep beep beep beeping sound wakes him up in the middle of the night and goes like "I hope he is fucking this time instead of raging because of CoD"

I really should write fanfictions. Like anti-fanfictions

• Haha

Futtrit

VIP Member
yup this, though a lot of it has to do with his dad and manager, they're much more involved than he leads us to believe i think
still don't get why luisa had to come on this trip though, is she glued to him or what 😂 it's not even a vacation, it's literally finances, she actually has no business getting involved with that
I don't think it's her who is the needy one! 🤣

• Haha

BigLittleLiar

Chatty Member
as someone who's never been to monaco or even looked at a map of monaco... i did not know that monaco had that many districts or whatever they're called. genuinely shocked lmao, i thought everyone would be neighbors or something
I thought it was Monte Carlo and nothing else lol

• Haha

vaneln

VIP Member
Not haters on Tumblr and insta being mad about this video:

Screenshot_20220202-152713.png

Screenshot_20220202-153451.png

Screenshot_20220202-153922.png

Polish_20220202_154118419.png

They are sayin she's naked and being disrespectful towards Lando. I would like to know how F1 can attract so many conservative people, young people acting like they live in the 1950s

Last edited:
  • Haha

kubnikol

VIP Member
did he say that? oh my godddd 🥰 i might love uncle daniel even more than regular daniel which already includes a lot of love
no wonder when he gifts him jerseys and teaches him his favorite songs though, he's turning him into a mini daniel with blue eyes 🥰
Uncle Daniel is my favorite 😍

Attachments

• Heart

Nadjaliz

Chatty Member
I absolutely don't understand 😂 If you are dating someone who lives and has apartment in Monaco you cannot stay there for some time you need residency ?
Lando moving to monaco would need to make the deposit to the bank but lui can have recidency card just by showing she has a person who supports her financially. So a girlfriend in this case does not have to make the deposit at all. I think the switzerland stop was just a connecting flight and nothing to do with lando. She sits in a same spot and flies economy on both legs🤷‍♀️

landolorian

Chatty Member
Daniel is a Bills fan. They were Super Bowl contenders but got knocked out last round. (Best game of football in years!!!). So he may have been going when he thought his team was going to play. I highly doubt it now given the timings.

Emiliabrazkow

VIP Member
Just saw on tiktok a video someone made of ChaCha like F*** Romeo and Juliet i want what these b**** have and whoever made that video was putting pictures od ChaCha and in the middle of it there is pic of him and Giada 😂😂

• Haha