Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kubnikol

VIP Member
Yeah sure who else , but at this point pretend that they are not a thing ( every wag insta account making videos of her,tagging them and so on). But I'm very curious how and when
Yes, exactly. everyone knows it so why to hide such a beautiful woman ☺

kubnikol

VIP Member
Yeah I'm trying to figure out how to watch F1 in the US and what the best deal is. I was in Europe for a good part of 2021 season and then did a few 7 or 30 day trials. I'm willing to pay but so far it looks like my only option is a premium package with like a $70/month commitment.
Thankfully I still have time to look into it but yeah would like a reliable stream, which again I'll pay something for, but not that much
thank god i have a lot of options. but we especially expanded the TV program because of f1 and they canceled it in the middle of the year. so now I have to pay for the extra program 🤦🏻‍♀️ oh that sucks. did you look at f1.tv how much does it cost?

lni33

VIP Member
The timings don’t add up looking at arrivals/departures!!!! Nice flight landed at 11:40, Porto flight left at 12:37.

unless it was just a layover instead of Lisbon.
I reckon it must have just been a layover, any flights heading towards England around the same time? Time to play my fav game of where’s Lando? 😂

Emiliabrazkow

VIP Member
Did someone said Vegas😁😁, hope im not let to the flight (cpuldnt replied earlier my mom beated a thing out of me🙈😂 for something that i didnt even do and my sister told ger i did)

Emiliabrazkow

VIP Member
Hum i think the gossip that the earlier insta account was going to post maybe was this?!
The haters of Kelly went to yasmin insta that is friends with Kelly and replied below a kellys comment with nasty things calling her a old bike so now the friend is replying, kelly is replying. So not an amazing gossip glad she didn't do it! I just can't figure out why are people doing this really.
View attachment 1033445View attachment 1033446
I would be never be able to come up with comebacks like that😭if someone wrote that to me 💀

90sgirl

VIP Member
Yeah, Haas have a place in Italy and Bicester (uk) my friends been there with them in Italy all week 😭 there is also Stewart-haas in NASCAR in America

aac_124

VIP Member
Where did DR say he’s going to the Super Bowl? It’ll be interesting to see if he goes because with it being in LA that’s a long travel time in a short turn around. McLaren launch the car on February 11, and I think he’ll be there as they are running a contest for it, and then the SB is February 13. Going from London to LA is like a 10 or 11 hour flight at least. That’s such a tight turn around.
I don’t know if he is i am just going off what people here have been saying