Formula 1 Wags #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEW THREAD

No puppies but lots of sex tape manifesting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I love that the campaign called him both a McLaren F1 driver and gamer 😂 the last game he played was UNO but sure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So we've been market researched in the last thread it seems for an advertising campaign by Tumi?

tit stirring for the sake of PR.

Reactions: 8
So we've been market researched in the last thread it seems for an advertising campaign by Tumi?

tit stirring for the sake of PR.
I have to admit, when it was said it’s a milestone in his career, I thought it would be something different and bigger than becoming a brand ambassador for McLaren’s partner. Sorry, I don’t think it’s huge, it’s been done before by every team, sometimes even outdone. Quadrant and LN Kart were milestones

Reactions: 17
I have to admit, when it was said it’s a milestone in his career I thought it would be something different and bigger than becoming a brand ambassador for McLaren’s partner. Sorry, I don’t think it’s huge, it’s been done before by every team, sometimes even outdone. Quadrant and LN Kart were milestones

Person posting on here is the PR person from that company.

In my opinion of course.

Reactions: 2
Person posting on here is the PR person from that company.

In my opinion of course.
lol, you just plain old don’t like me...you’ve had a problem with me for weeks for no reason. And no, wish I could say you were right!

I have to admit, when it was said it’s a milestone in his career, I thought it would be something different and bigger than becoming a brand ambassador for McLaren’s partner. Sorry, I don’t think it’s huge, it’s been done before by every team, sometimes even outdone. Quadrant and LN Kart were milestones
sorry! When i found out I was super excited for him...didn’t meant to disappoint you guys!

I still think Lando looks Fkin awesome and think he did a great job for his first time.

Reactions: 1
Got a shot of his hands in the ad mnz!

Also hot hot hot on the bike
Video is 4444 times better

Pics are not good and it's not his fault 😅
I'm sorry but this is exactly my face when squid cringe hits tattle

Tumblr_l_872740228967350.jpg

My 🌞 can do better 🧡

😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.