Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Futtrit

VIP Member
The willpower you have… I’d be spying and take videos with them in the back or something💀 wouldn’t send anything to fan pages ofc but😂

Also notice how we’re so bored without any drama or mystery that we’ve moved on to discussing gossip about the drivers’ friends😂

WAG adjacent!

Reactions: 2
To be fair i think is just a little fight but i think its funny the first thing they do is unfollow on social media delete photos...then after a fews days everthing is fine again
yeah I'm actually really curious to see what's gonna happen next

MissF1

VIP Member
:( his first ever worldwide solo brand campaign is pretty big, I thought!
Don’t worry, I think it’s a big deal.
now personally, it’s kinda boring but that’s just my take. A fun game would be….
What’s in Lando’s manbag?!
18506E63-3EE1-42F7-960A-7E8C44CA9B64.jpeg

Greatbutton

Chatty Member
She for sure puts too much fillers in her lips and I’m pretty sure she’s had the girls done. I think she is a cute girl though. And personality wise she seems fun. I do Like her much better with her dark hair even though it makes it so hard to tell her and her sister apart.

I think she may come from more money than Connor. I went into a rabbit hole of her insta stories the other day and she has been living it up way before she was with Connor.
Idk about the fake boobs, her sister has very large clearly natural boobs, so would make sense that Jennie would be similar.

Seems like she regrets getting so much lip filler!

Also sorry for derailing from WAG convos, haha.

Irrelevant comment but: I don't know why everyone is calling her LUI when Luisinha is already her nickname 😂😂😂 It's hater thing, I refuse to do the same
There's also people calling her LUISHINA wtf
yeah some people will say it’s not that deep … but yeah I agree with you .. if you know .. you know ..

Pippi11

VIP Member
Ya see I think all this shit is simply just bullying. You can dress it up as "banter" or "just your opinion" but I have seen it too many times on this thread already. It's honestly not cool. You can not like someone but you don't need to tear them apart. Jesus Christ Daniel gets more abuse/flack than Mazepin on this thread.
You can like a driver without hating who you think is a threat to them.
When he has a fast and good car this season and good races nobody remembers this podcast.
Everything what he said is forgotten.
I stay behind him and believe in him.

• Heart
that's why i don't think daniel on deuxmoi is a weird thing to happen
pierre is much less famous in the f1 community, especially in the us, him being spotted is much weirder than daniel
yeah I think they are gaining more and more popularity. I mean at this point deuxmoi posted about DR, Lando and Pierre right? I think it's gonna keep increasing

If you scroll through her tiktoks, she's extra shady towards her exes, there will be some tea spilled, thoughts and prayers for Connor.
Btw, seems like this one's about Lando
Why? Cause Lando could be the athlete she’s talking or cause Lui could get the rapper/athlete? I’m lost 😂

A petty king 👑 I stan.
Wait… Who was it that wanted Max F to get with Jennie?! 🤣🤣 Cam you imagine. Friend group in shambles.
I wouldn’t mind that 😂 drama drama drama

• Haha

vaneln

VIP Member
Funny note: when you say Luis you are saying the male version of Luisa's name in portuguese 😅
Irrelevant comment but: I don't know why everyone is calling her LUI when Luisinha is already her nickname 😂😂😂 It's hater thing, I refuse to do the same
There's also people calling her LUISHINA wtf

• Heart

Rsmv01

VIP Member
I think Lu is quite cute, but the protectors of Lando's privacy put me off of that, and I don't have it in me to call her Luisinha after finding out it means little Luisa 😂😂
I usually use Luisa (to pronouce her name is Lu-e-za), the nicknames are common here but we call someone by that if we know that person well our if that person prefers to be called by her nickname.