Formula 1 WAGs #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF? Stalker Dawn says let people have a private life? Just mardy as you did not know who it was and the detectives on here are better than you 😘😛😜

Wow some work went on here last night and woken up to 4 pages ! Well done all of you. Early morning here in UK so Hello to you all, love there is people all over world and we can chat between us all. Some funny stuff to the thought on Grunter Guether erm no thanks 🤢🤮 well we all know what I think of Christian aka Karen! Definitely not thanks mister 😆 I think Lance would be " are you ok have I hurt you" type, same with a few others so as Lewis seems to like threesomes might be interesting but for me nope, selfish me! Probably Sebby for me total sweetie 😍 for just looks definitely Pierre might be disappointed though 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Could find the clit- Daniel, Seb, Kimi, Toto, Carlos, Alonso
Would try- Bottas, Checo, Ocon, George, Gio, Mick, Pierre
Literally couldn't care less- Lando, The Canadians, Yuki, Horner, Charles
Threesomes/Foot fetish- Lewis.

I'm not even going to mention Max because I don't want Kelly turning up on my door. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 28
OMG, Gunther lol. This has made my day. I guess it would translate into something - not sure how special it would be 🤣
I just told hubby the Gunther comment and said ‘imagine having him looking down on you’ Hubby’s reply ‘imagine his cumming face!’ 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just told hubby the Gunther comment and said ‘imagine having him looking down on you’ Hubby’s reply ‘imagine his cumming face!’ 😂😂😂😂😂
Yuck! Too many images are flashing before my eyes. 🤢🤢🤢🤢 Poor old Gunther.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Could find the clit- Daniel, Seb, Kimi, Toto, Carlos, Alonso
Would try- Bottas, Checo, Ocon, George, Gio, Mick, Pierre
Literally couldn't care less- Lando, The Canadians, Yuki, Horner, Charles
Threesomes/Foot fetish- Lewis.

I'm not even going to mention Max because I don't want Kelly turning up on my door. lol
OK I definitely love to wake up with tattle 🤣
Hi from France. Paris :)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Daniel none of the others interest me 😂

and England 🙋🏼‍♀️ Hello 👋🏼, seems crazy literally speaking to people the other side of the world haha

Not sure if it has been mentioned before, I've just discovered this thread. Scotty James (Australian Snowboarder, sponsored by redbull) posted that photo and is also in it. Scotty's partner is Chloe Stroll, Lance's sister. Looks like they've just moved to Monaco as well, they are usually based in Switzerland and frequently hop between there and NYC.

Reactions: 4
On the subject of sex,who do we think would be good in bed and who wouldn't? I'll give a few to start off.

Lando gives me clueless/virgin vibes, especially from his body language with Luisinha

Seb and Daniel I think would both be really good and just daddy vibes in general. Possibly Kimi falls into this camp too.

Anyone else care to explain what they think for m
Definitely Toto Wolff 😍 Toto Wolff is a smart, intelligent and sexy man.
Drivers : Daniel, Kimi and maybe Lewis.
Charles seems so boring 🙈😃

Reactions: 8
I can't get the image of Gunther's Fok Face out of my head now 😫😅

Having personally slept with a German before, I'd reckon Seb's quite passionate, ruthlessly efficient and covers all bases thoroughly..... and probably picks up his litter afterwards 😂👌

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Am I the only one who would love to see an F1 driver with a normal, full figured girl? Not these stick thin, fake, facetuned insta-"influencers"? C'mon fellas, get some girls that are independent, run their own businesses (sit down ChaCha .... Secret Treasure Charms and your doodle shoes don't fall into this category). I'm just so sick of them hooking up with the saaaaaame type of girl. /endrant
I mean.. those are the girls available to cater to their needs. So many of them are young.. their priorities aren’t in the right place. It’s all about looks and how it is portrayed on social media etc. It’s about having the hottest girl on your arm.

When they grow things might change. Look at Bottas and Seb. You realise there are more important stuff.

@moshi_ Right now Bottas, Kimi, Seb, Esteban and Carlos seem like the type that would want to date/be married to a normal girl who’s also private when it comes to their relationship. I dont know much about Lance and Sara but they also seem lowkey.

@moshi_ Right now Bottas, Kimi, Seb, Esteban and Carlos seem like the type that would want to date/be married to a normal girl who’s also private when it comes to their relationship. I dont know much about Lance and Sara but they also seem lowkey.
Absolutely. I think those are the best kind of relationships.

Carlos and Esteban are possibly the most mature from the younger guys. Good for them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.