Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xogitxari

not to be rude but they were acting like dicks in todays streams srsly like grow up we get it... early 20s but way to immature today

i lost a bit of respect for both of them after watching like even 10 minutes of those streams
Oh you should’ve seen ones from like a year ago or so these ones from today weren’t even that bad but they did for sure remind me of the “cowgirl” streamgate times😅

Reactions: 3

Futtrit

VIP Member
😂😂

Yes and Lando is a 22 year old sugar daddy to Max' girlfriend Luisa

That's how realiable Dusk's screenshots are to me 😁 But ok, that's the fight I'll never win

The point is - they snore! Loudly!
Lewis snores, Jnsn snores, prince of Genovia snores 🥰🥰🥰

SHE DRINK SHE SMOKE THEY SNORE

Jnsn actually snrs.....😘

• Heart

akashiseijuro

Insensitivity isn't great. But let's also remember that Mclaren has huge middle eastern backing, not to mention that DR really sounded like he was kinda put on the spot and unsure what to say. Even if he wanted to be outspoken about these human rights issues I highly doubt he was allowed to say much more than he did. And while I don't agree with what he said and how he said it or think it can be excused, it's entirely different to sexual assualt. Insensitivity or being uneducated isn't a criminal offense - which sexual assualt very clearly is. And let's not mention that Nikita Mazepin was in no way punished for his actions - either in a judicial sense, or by the FIA/ Formula 1.
you guys saying it is not the same and should not be mentioned on the same sentence is just sounding you are all making excuses for him. Let's just agree that both are wrong. You are all deflecting what he did using the gravity of what Mazepin did.

I guess yeah I'll just ignore you guys simping.

Sorry it just looks disturbing to me.

Josie479

alike. 100% about this, if like, it's legal?

Totally random question for my euro people. Hi I'm an American in France and barely speak French. Where do I buy lip balm/chapstick? So dry and cannot find or know how to ask. Pharmacy, grocery fail. Help!
The pharmacy! You need some Homeoplasmine. Write it down and hand it to an employee if necessary. Also get some Nuxe Baume if you can as it’s lovely. But Homeoplasmine is a cure all.

• Heart

kubnikol

VIP Member
I think the reason that they are so immature is they probably did not had any social enviroments other than racing. They might never had to face "real world" problems by their own like other people did while growing up. But this is just my opinion of course 🤷‍♀️
yes I agree and I think the same

Nadjaliz

Chatty Member
El plan: using Max to hide Luisinha. I'm 100% sure he knows about those silly gossips
That was what lando was surely referring to with this max has a girlfriend everyone has already figured that out, and he was completely sarcastic with that comment. He insisted max to ask him the question so it could be either way what he would have said, denied again or just throw it out.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Her written English the small amount I’ve seen on her insta seems quite good
Just to say in my time in Portugal English was pretty standard for younger generation and definitely Lisbon and Porto. I think Portuguese isn't really widely known so if they want to do any kind of business outside Portugal they need to be fluent in English.
Side not being in France for a few months and not being able to speak it I knew would be a pain. I can read and understand it but my speaking is poor. I really appreciate the French dealing with me and not totally hating on me for it. Very impressed although slightly ashamed I didn't spend a bit more time practicing. I'm flue t in Italian and Spanish and pretty good with German, but French from all that is really difficult

Last edited:

Pole er bear

VIP Member
So side note, I dont usually follow football (or the European version of it we call soccer in the US). but I'm watching BBC right now and they are mentioning the Saudi fund taking over teams (Newcastle I think). I mean i guess I knew that, but I don't follow what really goes on there. I played ladies soccer my whole life, so I have a very different view of the game than professional male footballers. Anyway just makes me now see that a little differently too.

update.... ugh

Lando did make a statement, but it was astute and mostly supporting Lewis's stance while, to your point, admitting he doesnt know much about the issue but is trying to learn...Lewis was also quoted as calling out Lando and one other young driver in particular (cant remember who) as ones who came to him asking for information and to learn more from him.
yes this is something i love about Seb taking Mick under his wing... it brings a tear to my eye because of Sebs relationship with Michael. I can see Lewis being a good mentor as well to Lando, or now probably George... but also with Carlos and Fernando. ultimately if these relationships work both ways, it will be good for F1

Futtrit

VIP Member
[/QUOTE]
How desperate is she getting. What does she expect people to do? Start a wildfire? She's so sly, ew!

I mean they said Max won the Russian Grand Prix so that tells me all I need to know.

Also isn't that the whole point of Instagram 'influence'.....selling stuff?

Pole er bear

VIP Member
OMG yes to the David Brent vibes. Especially when he shoehorned himself into that interview with Jnsn and George.

Lando is definitely a top shagger like Nando.
Here to agree and again state that the more Lando shags, the better and more confident driver he will become. Shag on.

ummidk33104

Chatty Member
That was what lando was surely referring to with this max has a girlfriend everyone has already figured that out, and he was completely sarcastic with that comment. He insisted max to ask him the question so it could be either way what he would have said, denied again or just throw it out.
timestamp please i gotta look at this i missed a bunch jesus christ i was just cleaning my room😭

• Haha