Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ImaLady

VIP Member

We’ve been talking about the hickey but what’s up with his eyes💀 ugh Lui can’t take care of him🙄 Or is taking care of him a lil too well iykwim😉🤣🤣🤣
What about weed? Would they smoke some over the break if they are not tested? I would think Daniel would tbh

Reactions: 3

Adoregoss

Chatty Member
We need a live tracker on which drivers follow each other.

I'm just glad it looks like Lewis is going to be back next year, all the retirement talk got tiresome. I couldn't see SLH going out like that.
I seen one a while back but that won’t be up to date now

vaneln

VIP Member
I swear Lando's pr team is f*ked up or what?

Thanks to them, we live now in a world where out of 20 drivers THE ONLY one not posting for the death of Sir Franck Williams is Lando Norris, English McLaren driver. That sucks that's all.

Yeah, I didn't forget it!!!! I hate it here

akashiseijuro

What comments?
And Jesus we are just trying to have a bit of fun ya know!! If you know something that's so bad about him just say what it is, don't wax lyrical about it implying we are bad people because we are sharing hot pics of an f1 driver on an f1 thread.
People have tried to cancel Carlos on this thread and I had to do a deep dive google just to find out it was utter crap so unless people provide me with proof with their accusations I'm just going to ignore it.
sorry but listen again to that interview... reeks of privileged and toxic positivity

bettywhowho

Hands look quite manly.

Can’t be oz wouldn’t be enough time to quarantine. If it’s him he could be staying with her over christmas and just isolating over new year in oz to see family and friends rather than spending it alone.

aac_124

VIP Member
yeah I didn't get it either. And I bet the fans still in denial are gonna say that Lando was referring to Lui when he said Max's has a girlfriend. So I don''t exactly see the plan here
Yea exactly because if anything it just adds more fuel to the delusion fan girl fire 😂😂