Formula 1 WAGS #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone already posted Geri's look, but now we have this view:

Screenshot_20211206-062842.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
In today's edition. Of Lui's clues
Hotel....Just a shoot? UK? Dubai?
English breakfast, something I never saw once in 6 weeks of Portugal. All pastries and cafe. England on the otherhand... or dubai... just stoking some gossip up in here
Hmm so Lando I’m guessing will be staying at Hilton Abu Dhabi… someone should look into the design🤣

Reactions: 5
I'm not supporting that! If you look at your original post about it I'm pretty sure there's a heart from me?

We've had a long (and very emotional!) DR discussion prior to your post where someone was just 🤯 so just trying to reiterate the fact it's his white male privilege NOT his Australian-ness that is the problem.
That's his POV. How can you say anything negative about the son of sweet Jesus. He can do no wrong. He has every right to say what he feels and everything he says is the word of God. Just accept it and move on. Do you want some hot Danny pictures so you can kiss until your back in favour?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That's his POV. How can you say anything negative about the son of sweet Jesus. He can do no wrong. He has every right to say what he feels and everything he says is the word of God. Just accept it and move on. Do you want some hot Danny pictures so you can kiss until your back in favour?
😂 For a moment I thought you were talking directly to me and i was "whaaaat?"

• Haha
Well goodnight ladies!! Have a good day and have fun with these convos 😂😂

Well goodnight ladies!! Have a good day and have fun with these convos 😂😂
It’s so weird you saying good night. I’m sat here with my morning coffee! I love how global we are!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
In today's edition. Of Lui's clues
Hotel....Just a shoot? UK? Dubai?
English breakfast, something I never saw once in 6 weeks of Portugal. All pastries and cafe. England on the otherhand... or dubai... just stoking some gossip up in here
My guess, shoot. Otherwise we would have an airport pic and we just had the bus ride. My two cents are with she’s still in Lisbon for a shoot, but where to next? 👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.