Formula 1 WAGS #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that you in THE pic with Fernando?
No lol But I do have a few with him.

Omg you must have some tea surely!! Anything you would be willing to share with us Nosey witches? 🙏🏼🙏🏼
It’s all old! But I can say one of the things I’m still angry about with the grid girl controversy is that no one mentioned what the opportunity did for most of us. Many ended up working in the industry in different capacities such communications, various team factory positions.
One of my friends went from waiting tables to working with carbon fibre. Others like myself went on to work with various sponsor brands. It opened a lot of doors and in some cases changed lives.

Reactions: 14
this may have already been posted but i saw this photo of pierre this morning and have not yet recovered:

A9D3BE9D-6ECF-43F9-B3C3-FC17894496A2.jpeg

just undo one more button. please.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

It’s all old! But I can say one of the things I’m still angry about with the grid girl controversy is that no one mentioned what the opportunity did for most of us. Many ended up working in the industry in different capacities such communications, various team factory positions.
One of my friends went from waiting tables to working with carbon fibre. Others like myself went on to work with various sponsor brands. It opened a lot of doors and in some cases changed lives.
It's always interesting to know tea regardless. When we had the little discussion of wags from the past eras it was interesting so feel free to share if you like.

Reactions: 2
Tell us EVERYTHINGGGGG

Thats so good hear. Would have never thot this was possible, honestly. Fab 👏🏻

Reactions: 2
Ted Kravitz just said on sky that in the max f and lando mr and missues relationship(his words not mine😂) max will be keeping the house!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.