Formula 1 WAGS #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we are! The coveted #22.

As recap: Lui and Lando are madly in love, Kelly is a "lovely lovely" person exuding general piquetness® 😏, in a shock announcement we found out that Lando is moving to Monaco in January 2022 and we wait to see if Lui is also moving with him, as a "new chapter" for both.... Also the Beige couple is still an item apparently (boo, #freecharles) and the general consensus is that Jenson is still smoking hot, his one and only flaw being the loco wife (#freejenson).

Take it away, ladies!

Lemme start. Here is an interesting theory. Usually this guy is spot on, he knows F1 and what he is talking about. Also, his predictions have a tendency to be correct by a high percentage.
Time will tell:

As recap: Lui and Lando are madly in love, Kelly is a "lovely lovely" person exuding general piquetness® 😏, in a shock announcement we found out that Lando is moving to Monaco in January 2022 and we wait to see if Lui is also moving with him, as a "new chapter" for both.... Also the Beige couple is still an item apparently (boo, #freecharles) and the general consensus is that Jenson is still smoking hot, his one and only flaw being the loco wife (#freejenson).

Take it away, ladies!

Lemme start. Here is an interesting theory. Usually this guy is spot on, he knows F1 and what he is talking about. Also, his predictions have a tendency to be correct by a high percentage.
Time will tell:
And one more, because how could I not?
A bet's a bet!!!!🤷🏻‍♀️😜

Also Cyril 😍 that man is FINE!!! 😏

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I was asleep so i'm once again super late to the topic, but I saw some people in the previous thread and on various social medias say that Lando is keeping his house in Woking... Wasn't that house listed on a realtor site? Which indicates that he's not keeping it, right? (Sorry if this was already discussed, these conversations are moving so fast lately lol)

Reactions: 6
I was asleep so i'm once again super late to the topic, but I saw some people in the previous thread and on various social medias say that Lando is keeping his house in Woking... Wasn't that house listed on a realtor site? Which indicates that he's not keeping it, right? (Sorry if this was already discussed, these conversations are moving so fast lately lol)
You are right, he is not keeping it

Reactions: 7

Take it away, ladies!

Time will tell:

A bet's a bet!!!!🤷🏻‍♀️😜

I really hope that the guy in the video is right, being Italian I would love to finally see us winning again. Also, Cyril is way hotter than Daniel 😍

Reactions: 9
And one more said:
Hj6DsrwjGeE[/MEDIA]

Cyril.... oh my God this man is just the cutest. When he was talking at the end of DTS about Daniel leaving renault I was in shreds

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Whoa, wait! Other people agree with me about the LocoWife? Woohoo!
My dude, EVERYONE agrees with you about the loco wife....

Cyril.... oh my God this man is just the cutest. When he was talking at the end of DTS about Daniel leaving renault I was in shreds
I think Cyril totally loved and still loves Daniel....🥰

And Daniel totally broke his heart......💔

#everybodylovesDaniel

You are right, he is not keeping it
It was a rental after all....

Oh sh*t I replied to the previous thread without seeing there was a new one. Long story short I just said that Lui was still wearing her Tiffany’s necklace yesterday and that it was definitely Lando on Lui’s left on the pics, in her story you can see his bracelet. And answering to @Pole er bear you were saying he wears that bracelet since Croatia? I think I saw her wear it before but I’m not sure, was that what you are saying? The only one I’m sure they shared is the one with the different colors stones

Take it away, ladies!

Time will tell:

A bet's a bet!!!!🤷🏻‍♀️😜

I’ve been waiting for this one!!! Love Cyril

Reactions: 1
Oh sh*t I replied to the previous thread without seeing there was a new one. Long story short I just said that Lui was still wearing her Tiffany’s necklace yesterday and that it was definitely Lando on Lui’s left on the pics, in her story you can see his bracelet. And answering to @Pole er bear you were saying he wears that bracelet since Croatia? I think I saw her wear it before but I’m not sure, was that what you are saying? The only one I’m sure they shared is the one with the different colors stones

I’ve been waiting for this one!!! Love Cyril
Was the bracelet thing not ages ago? Did we talk about it? I’m not sure 🤣🤪

Also good morning ladies!

Reactions: 3
You guys I just realized that I will be travelling on the Abu Dhabi race weekend and I will not be able to keep up with this threads since they are moving faaaaaast. So I’m asking you in advance to please tell me a summary of the tea when I ask you especially if that happens to be Lui debut on the paddock. Just help a poor soul keep up with the hot gossip 🤣

Was the bracelet thing not ages ago? Did we talk about it? I’m not sure 🤣🤪

Also good morning ladies!
Which one? I don’t have the memory to remember all this that’s why I’ve asked @Pole er bear if she was talking about the bracelet he was wearing in this weekend pics and that he usually wears

Last edited:
You guys I just realized that I will be travelling on the Abu Dhabi race weekend and I will not be able to keep up with this threads since they are moving faaaaaast. So I’m asking you in advance to please tell me a summary of the tea when I ask you especially if that happens to be Lui debut on the paddock. Just help a poor soul keep up with the hot gossip

Which one? I don’t have the memory to remember all this that’s why I’ve asked @Pole er bear if she was talking about the bracelet he was wearing in this weekend pics and that he usually wears
Don’t think lui is going to be in the paddock, especially when lando said he is single.

And the bracelet with the round stones

Reactions: 5
Don’t think lui is going to be in the paddock, especially when lando said he is single.

And the bracelet with the round stones
I’m just getting ahead of things if it gets chaotic 😂
Yeah, it was on halloween weekend. I just said it because is the only one I’m positive they share.

Reactions: 3
Controversial but the way lando is about privacy and the sneaking around and the saying he’s single all the time… I don’t think we’ll ever see Lui in the paddock.

Reactions: 6
Controversial but the way lando is about privacy and the sneaking around and the saying he’s single all the time… I don’t think we’ll ever see Lui in the paddock.
I’m not so sure about that, don’t know if Lui or his new girlfriend but I like to think that someday he would want his significant other next to him. He will not be 22 forever

Reactions: 5
I love Cyril so much but you can see they just don’t have the same dynamic that DR has with Zak. I do feel he wasn’t the right fit for Renault and vice versa and that Mclaren is a much better fit for him.
Did Cyril make the decision to leave F1 or was he let go?

I love Cyril so much but you can see they just don’t have the same dynamic that DR has with Zak. I do feel he wasn’t the right fit for Renault and vice versa and that Mclaren is a much better fit for him.
Did Cyril make the decision to leave F1 or was he let go?
He was "repositioned" i think when Renault became Alpine. I think Cyril is very heart on his sleeve and that video definitely has the awkward vibe of exes bumping into each other!

Zak seems a nice dude and great for McLaren but he is also a very shrewd businessman/operator in a way Cyril is not. Obviously Daniel is relaxed with Zak as well but Daniel is a very different guy now from his Renault days.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.