Formula 1 WAGS #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Assuming Abu Dhabi will be a WAG fest being the last race on the calendar? Lando’s WAG Pato O’Ward should be there too 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok, just to try and nip everything in the bud PLEASE lets try not to turn this into a Max v Lewis shitshow thread. So many places are like that and it would be horrible if our little thread was just like those 😣
Yeah agreed, sorry I got a bit heated there for a min lmao, sh*t had me stressed

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Max didn’t stay for the pictures lol
he literally said “nope” and walked off - did he even take his champagne with him?

i guess we’ve all been at work things that we’re not really in the mood for 🤣

Assuming Abu Dhabi will be a WAG fest being the last race on the calendar? Lando’s WAG Pato O’Ward should be there too 😍
pato is SO CUTE to me so, yes please. lando’s one true WAG 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor little l’eclair and lando. I think Lady Luck played a big part in that.
I’m flying next week and due to land as soon and the last race starts. there better not be any delays!

Reactions: 4
If I was a driver I would simply beg for a day off next Sunday just to watch championship battle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor little l’eclair and lando. I think Lady Luck played a big part in that.
I’m flying next week and due to land as soon and the last race starts. there better not be any delays!
So many jet-setting gals here ✈

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but he annoys me so much and I don’t know why lol
For me he always displays an undeserved smugness.

About Grid Girls: I did it for 5 years. It was fun. I didn’t feel objectified or gross. I made more money in a weekend than I did in an entire month. It was exciting and I felt like part of the circus.
I know it’s not popular to say but I’m grateful for those experiences, the friendships I made. The other girls I made friends with are still in my life. Sometimes it can be amusing when someone new asks how we all met. There’s a look of shock.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

About Grid Girls: I did it for 5 years. It was fun. I didn’t feel objectified or gross. I made more money in a weekend than I did in an entire month. It was exciting and I felt like part of the circus.
I know it’s not popular to say but I’m grateful for those experiences, the friendships I made. The other girls I made friends with are still in my life. Sometimes it can be amusing when someone new asks how we all met. There’s a look of shock.
Is that you in THE pic with Fernando?

• Heart
  • Haha

Omg you must have some tea surely!! Anything you would be willing to share with us Nosey witches? 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Wow ladies took a few days off and I come back to another almost full thread and Danny ric causing chaos on tattle I never thought I’d see the day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.