Formula 1 Wags #218. Will Spain end the pain of Carlos' waiting game?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Will Buxton swears he's announcing this weekend still
but we gotta wait on Becky for that to happen

Also Magui and Luisa both in the paddock and Lando's already got marks on his neck
or Mags is actually in Porto, so maybe luisa can fully bask in the moment

Vamos Barcalona

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Also Magiu and Luisa both in the paddock and Lando's already got marks on his neck

Vamos Barcalona
Superb timing on the new thread! 🙏🏻

Apparently, reports are Magui is back in Porto 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7

Also Magiu and Luisa both in the paddock and Lando's already got marks on his neck

Vamos Barcalona
I imagine Luisa and Lando are past romantic relationships but god, I'd love an early 20s relationship drama right now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Also Magui and Luisa both in the paddock and Lando's already got marks on his neck
or Mags is actually in Porto, so maybe luisa can fully bask in the moment

Vamos Barcalona
I swear, if the parents get friday and Becky gets a parade on Sunday I am going to riot

tumblr_c826a5f36cab2f6a0546f84086127da0_62c8ca2d_2048.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow. I have no idea how many followers Alex had at the moment she made her ig public but when I first checked her profile earlier today it was around 78k and now it's already 150k...

• Wow
Wow. I have no idea how many followers Alex had at the moment she made her ig public but when I first checked her profile earlier today it was around 78k and now it's already 150k...
I took this screenshot last night at half 12 so I think 30 minutes after she opened it so that’s about 145,000 gained in 13hrs 😮
IMG_8127.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I took this screenshot last night at half 12 so I think 30 minutes after she opened it so that’s about 145,000 gained in 13hrs 😮View attachment 3007785
Wow, it took Rebecca almost a year I think

Speaking of, this photographer is at it again, it's been FEW months but she posted clips again, with the not accidental music, look what just appeared on my fyp and check the tags before they are removed (like it was last time, at first both their names were in the tags and later got removed)

20240621_145851.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Speaking of, this photographer is at it again, it's been FEW months but she posted clips again, with the not accidental music, look what just appeared on my fyp and check the tags before they are removed (like it was last time, at first both their names were in the tags and later got removed)

View attachment 3007815
I will say all the photos do seem to like her

Reactions: 4

View attachment 3007815
i like the dress

• Haha
Has anyone seen the alleged Merc email that went out?
I vaguely heard something this morning but figured it was more Lewis drama
---
First glance at twitter
And yep that sounds like merc admin
Those NDAs aren't just for Lewis
Screenshot_20240621_091040_X.jpg

• Wow
Has anyone seen the alleged Merc email that went out?
I’ve not seen it but I’ve seen it paraphrased/summarised. What’s your take on it?? Seems like the workings of a deranged fan to me but then again, stranger things have happened