Formula 1 Wags #217 As F1 heads to Europe soon, is Carlos heading to the unemployment line?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she is using this to block people who'd vote for "no". :rolleyes:
But to be honest, it should be "no". Like seriously Carmen, what other content you can even provide besides your endless "recharging with GR", "working before GR comes back" or "dinner with GR". :rolleyes:
---
if Lance decides he wants to play tennis instead
If only it was just his decision, I'm sure he'd already be out of F1 for years. 😬

Reactions: 3
But to be honest, it should be "no". Like seriously Carmen, what other content you can even provide besides your endless "recharging with GR", "working before GR comes back" or "dinner with GR". :rolleyes:
---

If only it was just his decision, I'm sure he'd already be out of F1 for years. 😬
You forgot "GR took all the pictures"

Gosh, I like George but Carmen seems so damn boring and some of her posts are literally about nothing, they don't even serve as an online diary like some people's do (and it is fine if someone wants to show friends and family snippets of everyday life)

What do you think they talk about?
(To be fair to them, I could ask this about not just them) 😅
I am petty today because I had to start a day by fighting against mansplaining - a client who asked for help or rather asked to be assisted in his idea that has no chances of success - tried to explain MY JOB to me. I had to casually throw some technical details about both Euro/football and Lewis into the conversation even though it was not related to sport at all , just to shock the guy that I know anything about the so called male territory. I am exhausted.

• Haha
You forgot "GR took all the pictures"

Gosh, I like George but Carmen seems so damn boring and some of her posts are literally about nothing, they don't even serve as an online diary like some people's do (and it is fine if someone wants to show friends and family snippets of everyday life)
Isn't this all WAGS? lol

• Haha
Cute potato pookie i wanna squeeze his cheeks omg
---
---

Wait for it i’ll vote no lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Cute potato pookie i wanna squeeze his cheeks omg
I strongly recommend his vid on YT from yesterday, lots of Sharl and his dimples and no Alex, mostly Joris and Andrea and very graceful Sharl surfing :love: 😂 😂
---
I think she was here doing that promo for alo. Juliana does the same thing in soho too so I assume that they put her up for the week. I. Positive she, magui, carmen and Kika will all be around for this race
you know what, this actually is the most probable option looking generally at her ig activity which is not the most consistent to say the least. After Canada, she posted from NY - that photoshoot that looked like she joined her friend and she knows the photographer, so it might have been a friendly/private photoshoot. Then she posted two or three stories tagging Alo and finally that tiktok where she wore Alo dress because when people asked her in the comments I saw her replying multiple times. It would fit well with transition to Spanish GP week (but I think the number of her followers is not growing that much lately)

Let's see what happens next. Pierre and Carlos have some exhibition or something together tomorrow I think (I mentioned it earlier but back then I thought it's only Carlos that's going)

Off topic: a reminder that Portugal is playing tonight, so on one hand we should wish them a great match so Magui is hyped with the vision of being a football wag

on the other hand, it's against @kubnikol ' s team 🥰so I am conflicted
---
1718723734764.jpeg

---
1718723734764.jpeg

---
PS this is an illustration of me being conflicted, twice because now I can't edit :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
I strongly recommend his vid on YT from yesterday, lots of Sharl and his dimples and no Alex, mostly Joris and Andrea and very graceful Sharl surfing :love: 😂 😂
---

you know what, this actually is the most probable option looking generally at her ig activity which is not the most consistent to say the least. After Canada, she posted from NY - that photoshoot that looked like she joined her friend and she knows the photographer, so it might have been a friendly/private photoshoot. Then she posted two or three stories tagging Alo and finally that tiktok where she wore Alo dress because when people asked her in the comments I saw her replying multiple times. It would fit well with transition to Spanish GP week (but I think the number of her followers is not growing that much lately)

Let's see what happens next. Pierre and Carlos have some exhibition or something together tomorrow I think (I mentioned it earlier but back then I thought it's only Carlos that's going)

Off topic: a reminder that Portugal is playing tonight, so on one hand we should wish them a great match so Magui is hyped with the vision of being a football wag

on the other hand, it's against @kubnikol ' s team 🥰so I am conflicted
---
View attachment 3001777
---
View attachment 3001777
---
PS this is an illustration of me being conflicted, twice because now I can't edit :LOL:
Two moles are better than one. 😂
---
Wait for it i’ll vote no lmao
Let us know if you are blocked then. :LOL:

• Haha
How in the frick do people take themselves seriously doing this kind of thing. Christ. (ETA the TikTok video, not Britney)
Because all they* need is an attention given by uncritical, blindly supportive teenagers.
Doesn't matter they look like idiots to adults.

*They = can be applied to many wags out there.

Reactions: 6
Putting her heart and soul into lipsyncing "over my rich hot deal body" while looking like a 9 year old in her church clothes.
Omg i just realised what she reminds me of! The pro-ana, thinspo livejournal girls of the 2000s..oh no
Sorry if triggering

Reactions: 8
Omg i just realised what she reminds me of! The pro-ana, thinspo livejournal girls of the 2000s..oh no
Sorry if triggering
You're not wrong. She lost a lot of weight from when she was in her uni days and she wasn't even "big" back then so I wouldn't be surprised if there's a disordered relationship with food/her body. Its very rare for health young women to get much thinner with age and she's clearly insecure given how much she edits her face/her age thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Lewis in Camila Cabello’s new music video … and people say he’s good at PR 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.