Formula 1 Wags #217 As F1 heads to Europe soon, is Carlos heading to the unemployment line?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WEll to defend Lando, it's not like his performance this year suffers, he won a race, is the only driver with points in all races I think and in general has a very consistent form.
So as long as he keeps it that way, why shouldn't a boy party 😂 Many drivers are much more all over the place even without being seen partying :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
Now Joao has followed Olivia. He’s really going for Lando’s past relationships/friendships 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Now Joao has followed Olivia. He’s really going for Lando’s past relationships/friendships 😂
which one, Olivia Grivas?
the one who moved to London and rumours appeared about maybe her and possible links also with Lewis (but mainly: Romeo Beckam)?

AREN'T THESE PEOPLE BORED WITH EACHOTHER
and shouldn't Joao be getting ready for his first Euro match

• Haha
Reactions: 2
New video on Mugworts friends IG showingbher havingbmassage and on phone. Folk claiming its Ls voice answering. 🥱🥱🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 1
New video on Mugworts friends IG showingbher havingbmassage and on phone. Folk claiming its Ls voice answering. 🥱🥱🙄
Oh right, we haven't have a something personal leaked by a friend for a while. :rolleyes:
---
Also, who has a phonecall on a speaker unless they WANT the full conversation to be heard :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Said conversation in the second slide (sorry for that gossip page but only ones who posted it on the grid 😂)

Reactions: 1
It does sort of sound like his voice 😬
If it is him then I'd be thinking it's a huge red flag for someone to be recording the conversation but then is he that bright that he'd think it was probably not.

Do we know that video is actually Mugwump. It may be the angle but the ass looks a bit large for her.🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
If it is him then I'd be thinking it's a huge red flag for someone to be recording the conversation but then is he that bright that he'd think it was probably not.

Do we know that video is actually Mugwump. It may be the angle but the ass looks a bit large for her.🤷‍♀️
It’s not M getting the massage but her pregnant friend and as they were hanging out together today it’s assumed that the voice on the phone in the background is M on a call with Lando

It’s not M getting the massage but her pregnant friend and as they were hanging out together today it’s assumed that the voice on the phone in the background is M on a call with Lando
Ah. Got it now duh!. Still why would you have it on speaker for it to be recorded.

Because she wanted it to be heard. It wouldn't be the first time.
like when she conveniently streamed his latest interview
or when she just happens to have the tv or phone in view with the race on
do people in actual relationships need to do any of this
no.
its the closest thing to Porto so she will make this about her

• Haha
has anyone checked what Carlos said on that Spanish TV show or it was only on TV and we need to wait until it is posted somewhere online?

it's too much this week, I have to finish something for work, I am watching the match and on the top of this, I am not at all happy about Magui's comeback, I did not expect that and it messes with my already tight schedule 😭😂

Lando made it on Pierre’s photo dump
Wasn't that picture already posted or am I having some deja-vu again?

Of course the unnecessary lovey dovey "comments" were required. :rolleyes:
1718652043277.png

---
has anyone checked what Carlos said on that Spanish TV show or it was only on TV and we need to wait until it is posted somewhere online?

it's too much this week, I have to finish something for work, I am watching the match and on the top of this, I am not at all happy about Magui's comeback, I did not expect that and it messes with my already tight schedule 😭😂
I haven't seen anything yet, but because he is in news now, of course they had to write few articles about Becky (recycled with made up facts) and quite surprisingly even Isa and her new relationship is mentioned. Because that's what's important to write about.
But this one is funny - they bait on his ex name, but don't mention Becky's. :LOL:
1718653008504.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think Lando’s away from the track behaviour isn't the image his PR needs. It may be normal 24y old behaviour but sponsors are watching.
ngl i still don’t think he’s doing anything that sponsors would care even a little bit about 🙈

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.