Formula 1 Wags #217 As F1 heads to Europe soon, is Carlos heading to the unemployment line?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For now it looks like Carlos arrived to tv studio with Guzman, at least that is how it looks on clips I saw (haven't seen any clips from the actual show yet but I guess it included zero team announcement as otherwise we would already know)

Reactions: 1
I have no idea what is happening in this clip πŸ˜‚

I just came here to post the same clip but from ig- that show has few con their page πŸ˜…

I will be looking for the whole clip of that show with subtitles, I hope someone will pit it somewhere soon, I want to know what he was talking about looking that cute (even though a slightly unbuttoned shirt would be perfect for the occassion) :ROFLMAO:
---
A man of many talents
now lets see him do it with Becky 2018 vs Becky 2022

also Spanish game shows in competition with Japan for weird random tit
Dead at that comment, oh no you didn't! πŸ˜…

Have you met her in your area yet or do we think she is on her way to Spain?
(Carlos has some event also tomorrow or on wednesday so....)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I just came here to post the same clip but from ig- that show has few con their page πŸ˜…

I will be looking for the whole clip of that show with subtitles, I hope someone will pit it somewhere soon, I want to know what he was talking about looking that cute (even though a slightly unbuttoned shirt would be perfect for the occassion) :ROFLMAO:
---

Dead at that comment, oh no you didn't! πŸ˜…

Have you met her in your area yet or do we think she is on her way to Spain?
(Carlos has some event also tomorrow or on wednesday so....)
I think she was here doing that promo for alo. Juliana does the same thing in soho too so I assume that they put her up for the week. I. Positive she, magui, carmen and Kika will all be around for this race

Reactions: 2
Im SO excited to spend time going off on her and whatever this look is she's doing.
Think she actually has brains and is a complete mess inside. Wish she'd eat more pancakes and have a longer skirt.
Looks like its kids clothes..which is messed up given her struggles with her age..we all age dude

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't know if the whole show was so boring and not informative at all because there is almost nothing about it or nothing widely talked about at all. :LOL:
The only exciting thing seems to be that he owns a burger restaurant in Madrid that he never promoted so noone really knew. πŸ˜‚
---
I feel like she is that kind of a person who'd even take a part of an old voice message (or any recording that is available) out of context just to create something to be talked about. Anything for attention.
Fake it until you make it really shouldn't be taken literally.
(and that's not just Magui)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I feel like she is that kind of a person who'd even take a part of an old voice message (or any recording that is available) out of context just to create something to be talked about. Anything for attention.
To be fair, it crossed my mind about the friends' massage video. I could be in the background speaking and use sound bites from his interviews to make it sound like I was having a conversation with him, and it's certainly not beyond her. She's cuckoo.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
use sound bites from his interviews to make it sound like I was having a conversation with him, and it's certainly not beyond her. She's cuckoo.
EW.. Disgusting! 🀒

---
Lando will be at Cannes Lions tomorrow.
Screenshot_20240618_132413_LinkedIn.jpg

To be fair, it crossed my mind about the friends' massage video. I could be in the background speaking and use sound bites from his interviews to make it sound like I was having a conversation with him, and it's certainly not beyond her. She's cuckoo.
Think shes an out and out bunny boiler. TBH But then like most F1 drivers (barring a couple) L's brain is probably located in his testicles. πŸ˜‚
---

I love how Carlos always looks so intense sometimes. Like he's concentrating hard to silence the ding ding ding
A man of many talents
now lets see him do it with Becky 2018 vs Becky 2022

also Spanish game shows in competition with Japan for weird random tit

Bizarre but Carlos looked so pleased with himself for getting the answers right. I do hope he announces a drive soon so we don't see him doing more though. He's too good/hot to lose from the grid.

Last edited:
I don't know if the whole show was so boring and not informative at all because there is almost nothing about it or nothing widely talked about at all. :LOL:
The only exciting thing seems to be that he owns a burger restaurant in Madrid that he never promoted so noone really knew. πŸ˜‚
---

(and that's not just Magui)
For now the most interesting thing I saw - in transcript not a clip though- was that he apparently said he has offers from all teams that don't have both seats figured out, and he is still thinking but wants to make a decision soon. No idea how good the translation is though and it is probable that he said all teams meaning ones he himself knows have empty seat, not all we don't have confirmed, he might know more.

I am literally looking for crumbs here 🀣

3 years anniversary for Egle and Hulk
1718703222954.png

---
was that he apparently said he has offers from all teams that don't have both seats figured out, and he is still thinking but wants to make a decision soon
I don't know how smart it is to claim he is still just thinking. If he already had so many offers, there is nothing to think about, he should take the best one. It actually looks like he only has one or two not so good ones (that he wouldn't want to take unless there is no other way at all) and maybe think some better team would still come and try and snatch him. 🀨

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't know how smart it is to claim he is still just thinking. If he already had so many offers, there is nothing to think about, he should take the best one. It actually looks like he only has one or two not so good ones (that he wouldn't want to take unless there is no other way at all) and maybe think some better team would still come and try and snatch him. 🀨
If we don’t get an announcement by this weekend I think he’s doing some weird holding out thing, for either Merc (incase Kimi cracks in F2 under the pressure) or Aston (if Lance decides he wants to play tennis instead). Home race is ideal for an announcement.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.