Formula 1 Wags #212 When Wags Merge in Miami

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now Lando is being investigated for walking back to the pit lane πŸ™ˆπŸ€£ FFS

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
Luckily I think thats usually just a fine or reprimand πŸ˜…
Martin Brundle said "the fact they can look at that but not the incident that caused him to get out of his car is a joke"
Said Lando will be like "Whatever ..."

Reactions: 6
Come on K-Mag, just duck Lewis up for shitting on Lando's race. Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was gonna be zen this weekend and not watch this tit cause Lando and Miami do not mix, but here I am, and I am not zen.

Thanks for the new thread btw <3

Reactions: 1
Thank duck for the chequered flag. Won't watch the post-sprint coverage cos I can't tolerate the Ricciardo love in ... πŸ™„

Back for quali it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This is seriously embarrassing and only make F1 academy like a joke. Instead of the F1 team actually doing something to promote it, they invite freaking wags?! Are they for real?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.