Formula 1 Wags # 211 Daniel's Disney Princess Debut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's getting closer to Senior
Standing near him and being ignored.
But seriously, what was she there for? They were there for 6 hours in total max. She was literally just standing somewhere in the background and then probably left alone in hospitality as I haven't seen him around the grid walk or podium. Say Rebecca, for how much did you sell your dignity? :rolleyes:
(and seriously, noone can go with "she is there to support him" as people always go about wags who follow drivers around. in what? holding his hand while he talks to big boys?)
---
Still out there trying to beat those allegations
1714317747682.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
the more Carmen and George try to beat those allegations screams louder that there is/was a breakup. it's really obvious now .

Reactions: 7
So she's getting closer to Senior
remember that one tiktok*

I am sorry, it is not nice on my part, but if one records stupid tiktoks (especially as an adult closer to 30 than to 20),, they have to be aware that people could bring them up in totally unrelated moments

Reactions: 1
I love how she acted like SHE was going to LA and wanted Recs
like every single second of that trip wasn't planned promo
really the only reason I want max at merc
---
Also this man loves his fans
Lando loves his fans and Lando is way less calculated about his image than some others, we of course don't know everything but in his case it is more "what you see is what you get" than in case of others

Reactions: 6

I am sorry, it is not nice on my part, but if one records stupid tiktoks (especially as an adult closer to 30 than to 20),, they have to be aware that people could bring them up in totally unrelated moments
was gonna say its because she's the photographer
has tons of experience with photography from being a supermodel
she knows how to take better shots than roberto?

was gonna say its because she's the photographer
has tons of experience with photography from being a supermodel
she knows how to take better shots than roberto?
To be honest, ever since I've seen her wheeling his luggage after that pre-season photography session where no other wag appeared at, it really looks like she is more his PA than a partner. *coughs*
---

You actually have few to choose from.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🤔 don’t understand.
Heidi changed the settings on her Instagram where now people cannot tag her. As in she cant just be tagged as Daniel's girlfriend from F1 fan pages.
Now she can choose which photos are linked to searches of her.
also she is just weird with Instagram in general with her posts and then quick deletes
however after seeing her act I am now 100% positive the only reason she hasn't done much is because of Daniel. She definitely could have done better by now if acting was her main priority

the comments under Rebecca's post on that wag page are fking killing me

1714323837400.png

😭 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well Indy Car bringing in the drama before the race even begins
And guess Zak's been a bit busy beyond LN karting promo at the moment
But hey it meant Pato got promoted so well done
that said, totally different environment than F1.

Reactions: 2
Bold of you to assume Daniel has any idea what's going on in the world. He doesn't do politics 😌
exactly, and he hasn't been to NYC since it became a constant sight for protests
the city is allowing it to happen and its been peaceful, not too bad downtown right now
but it changes all the time so who knows, I have to coordinate driving daily to get around and in and out
---
Magui definitely promoting her swimsuit line think the attempts at Paping here on the plane backfired when lando headed to Martin's boat and was photographed constantly yesterday. Publicist has zero articles out this weekend. Someone screwed up and lando's night out just goes to show there was never any intention of 'romance' in his mind

---
Also I'm always watching this one
wheres she off to stalk
1714325333347.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Are she an Marcus still together? Never have been a Lissie fan but guess she's off to formula E, which still seems to only be about her.
anyway Marcus doing well in Indy and it seems Angela has been a huge support for him as well. Fingers crossed he finds a nice Hannah in California to replace lissie
1714331209856.png

I don’t know when this was but Daniel was on Thursday in the UK.
In the sim.
Yuki also.
---
Blake celebrated his birthday yesterday.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
The same day as our king in the Netherlands.
it was taken today in NYC. He flew to NYC from London before Miami.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.