Formula 1 Wags # 211 Daniel's Disney Princess Debut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think we flew her private to meet the fam in Belgium then made her find her own way back to Spain 😂
Even if that somehow was the case, whats the rush to meet his family? surely there’s a better time than for a half hour, if that, in between flights 🤣

Unless she is planning to pop up in Miami, which I highly doubt at this point 😅

Reactions: 2
LN4 confirmed Lando just cut his nose on some broken glass ... 👃
IMG_4332.jpeg

---
Even if that somehow was the case, whats the rush to meet his family? surely there’s a better time than for a half hour, if that, in between flights 🤣

Unless she is planning to pop up in Miami, which I highly doubt at this point 😅
Quick blowie, if that. No family involved 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If we want to talk about fake, this is the fakest of them fakes. 😂 Did he buy it on wish? :rolleyes:
1714300497933.png

---
Oh ok, looks like Carlos seriously dragged Becky there. All he does there is going through garages, talking to people, taking pictures with them, why was it so necessary to have Becky around (she wouldn't possibly enjoy that even if she was actually interested) unless it's solely for "look at the girl, I have a girl, I'm not single". :rolleyes:🤦‍♀️ Don't these people not realize it's sometimes way more natural to NOT have the partner around? They really do seem to have this weird mindset that they ALWAYS have to appear and show off with them. (And I'm talking about more than just these two here)
(meanwhile Lilia is leaving. Talk about timing.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Lando and Magew are very confusing. The plane pics were very clearly pap pics that someone called for; the plane basically does a zigzag over Western Europe. The plane goes from Cascais to Vigo to Amsterdam, but no, wait, it's diverted to Antwerp instead! He shows up in Amsterdam with Martin, where she's nowhere around, but makes sure to post a bikini ad cause she knows she'll get traffic onto her IG based on those pap pics, and then the plane goes from Brussels to Ibiza, but she shows up in Barcelona, and he's probably throwing up somewhere in Martin's penthouse with a throbbing headache and glass in his nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think maybe Arthur and Jade have split? Sorry if this was mentioned a while ago and I've just lost it haha

Reactions: 2
every single image is a gift of pure joy.
Adam/Zak will send a babysitter next time. Martin exhausted trying to do it.
1714304382945.png

---
Does anyone else think maybe Arthur and Jade have split? Sorry if this was mentioned a while ago and I've just lost it haha
honestly thought they already had.
but guess she's on the 1 year contract
---
Eventually Martin sent someone to keep him in a headlock
1714304692995.png

Reactions: 4
He really did keep his bloody hoodie on all night 😅
Don’t even want to know how severe that hangover is 🤣

---
Eventually Martin sent someone to keep him in a headlock
View attachment 2902579
and he was sat with Martins dad (i think, only saw the back of his head, possibly another random old guy 😅) during the fireworks, babysitter at all times after the nose incident 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
He really did keep his bloody hoodie on all night 😅
Don’t even want to know how severe that hangover is 🤣

---

and he was sat with Martins dad (i think, only saw the back of his head, possibly another random old guy 😅) during the fireworks, babysitter at all times after the nose incident 🤣
Yes! Martin's Dad as the babysitter!
---
Its the timeout section he puts his drunk friends in
Lando always making friends with the dads
but martins dad look like he can party too

• Haha
Reactions: 7
[/QUOTE]

I want to see Carlos partying on a boat in holland with d
Lando should have gone to Jerez though 😂
View attachment 2902570
Carlos, how could you do this to Lando

(I have no time for investigations today but I saw one clip where you can see A.Marquez greeting/hugging Becky after he greets Carlos on a bike, so indeed it looks like she went there with Jr, Sr and whoever went with them. I still don't get it-more if they are for real than if it is pr, but her bestie being in Spain at the same time LOL)

Hey, maybe Lando was dropping Becky and her soulmate in Spain 😇 :devilish: 😅

I called it. I knew he'll drag her along because if she is not there for a public appearance then it doesn't count.
Coincidentally her bestie was in Marbella and coincidentally left this morning.
---
Very interesting with planes though - the plane that I believe Sainz' took to Jerez actually flew from Malaga to Madrid this morning before it went down to Jerez. After that BS with planes that Magui and Lando pulled, I wouldn't be surprised if they flew Becky up to Madrid only so she'd arrive with them to Jerez. 🤨 I really don't trust this people, what look like a stunt probably is a stunt. 😆
---
But nice to see Isa found someone she can post about and he posts her too.
1714308281005.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I called it. I knew he'll drag her along because if she is not there for a public appearance then it doesn't count.
Coincidentally her bestie was in Marbella and coincidentally left this morning.
---
Very interesting with planes though - the plane that I believe Sainz' took to Jerez actually flew from Malaga to Madrid this morning before it went down to Jerez. After that BS with planes that Magui and Lando pulled, I wouldn't be surprised if they flew Becky up to Madrid only so she'd arrive with them to Jerez. 🤨 I really don't trust this people, what look like a stunt probably is a stunt. 😆
---
But nice to see Isa found someone she can post about and he posts her too.
View attachment 2902648
I love Carlos but it looks a bit from the clips that it was a more like promo appearance for him than for Papa Sainz who is the actual legend, I thought it was supposed to be more for Papa but maybe I read things incorrectly earlier. I get why, Carlos needs promoting as there are still no contract news - tell us what you're cooking Carlos!

I don't believe in accidents when it comes to Becky, but maybe Carlos is so lost he really got involved😅
let's see when f1official will post that "the model quietly accompanied Carlos and his dad to Moto GP". There were too many Alex and Magui posts lately that even that site forgot about Rebecca's existence, will they remember now? 😇

It's a coincidence but it is funny,Isa's story is from Madrid Open tennis 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.