Formula 1 Wags # 211 Daniel's Disney Princess Debut

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merc are absolutely finished under Toto. The fact remains that the W13 was actually the most competitive car they’ve built in this era, relative to the others. I thought all along that Mike Elliot was made into the fall guy eventually so the whole team could save face but the reality is the car is actually worse without him. I’m no engineer and I’d never claim to be one but it doesn’t take a genius to work out the problem is probably mechanical, not even aero - Aston use their rear suspension and apparently they hate it. Which baffles me even more honestly considering Merc used to have the most complex suspensions of all. God I’m glad to be done with them soon
I’m interested to see what they manage in ‘26. Looking at trajectory i think it’s safe to say that McLaren will finish higher for ‘24/25, Aston likely would too if they had 2 competent drivers.
Journalists and commentators go on and on about how much of an advantage being a works team over a customer team is yet merc clearly aren’t using that.

I think their engineers are being way too stubborn with sticking to their original concepts that clearly aren’t working too. Some other teams noticed the suspension set up RB/McLaren use is clearly working well so made the switch over the break. It’s not even like they can claim the mechanics of the RB-style design don’t work with their engine because MCL have managed it just fine 😬

Thank god Lewis is leaving 🤣
even starting to feel a little bad for George being stuck there

Reactions: 5
I’m normally quite warm towards Rebecca, outside of her cringier moments she seems delightful to me tbh
So I don’t want to be mean, especially cause it seems like she is quite insecure about her looks, but this photo is really quite awful. She looks so “built” here, like obviously fake
Which I know she is, but I couldn’t see it this obviously before, I always thought that while she is half plastic, she is very very beautiful
But in this photo… oh my gosh
I feel like she went way too far with the fillers now, she crossed the line where she needs to do stuff to fix what’s already been done, which is only gonna make it worse :(
She ruined her face and she'll never look "better" again. She looks like a caricature. These kind of almost mutilating plastic surgeries should never be admired. Or normalized because no, it's not normal and natural, no matter how much people try and sugarcoat it. And I don't mean her as a person here, but this is simply not pretty at all.
Nice try F1 Academy but please at least add to the sponsor notes that they need to post about F1 Academy and not just the TH logo!!

How much is Carmen fuming now? Did she already scheduled a photoshoot with Tommy for today? She can't possibly miss this opportunity. 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
But the dress is :love:

duck Meshki

Yeah I love the dress, but she's really battling Alex for most overdressed (Ferrari) wag lol.

I wonder what made her think this was the right outfit for a fun race like Miami? She could've saved it for Monaco.

Yeah I love the dress, but she's really battling Alex for most overdressed (Ferrari) wag lol.

I wonder what made her think this was the right outfit for a fun race like Miami? She could've saved it for Monaco.
Yup. The dress is definitely great, but not the right occasion at all. Also styling is crap (and I agree with @OOps2022 here), no bra makes the look cheap. If she used to work as a stylist, she must have been a crap one. (but hey, money can't buy you style)
Miami is very much casual. I love how Lily M. was dressed there (so far). Looks very casual, comfortable and nice without giving too much thought in it.
I personally hate when wags use the paddock as their personal catwalk for show off.

Last edited:
Not Rebecca following Lissie now. Guess the manipulators (if the rumors are true) are attracted to each other. :rolleyes:

• Haha
More wags speaking: (and pushing jewelry)
Hadnt heard kelly speak much before, but now that I hear her, she sounds much more American (at least in the NYC area) than I thought

More wags speaking: (and pushing jewelry)
Hadnt heard kelly speak much before, but now that I hear her, she sounds much more American (at least in the NYC area) than I thought
I have no idea what her schooling looked like but her voice gives off international/boarding school vibes. There’s a hint of an almost indistinguishable accent — like she’s been speaking in English and around enough different accents for long enough that it’s a hybrid of a bunch of different factors.

and I don’t mean this negatively at all, just an observation.

Not Rebecca following Lissie now. Guess the manipulators (if the rumors are true) are attracted to each other. :rolleyes:
So I think the ONLY reason that Lissie is around is she is some kind of influencer ambassador of Ferrari (at least for this race). Which she is really trying to pull off among a lot of Marcus rumors. the bbb4famous account on tiktok showed some gossip on their apparent breakup. I agree with the part that said she's so hard to work with she's never worked with the same people twice. That's the sign you are not as hot of tit as you think.
oh look that seems to not be up and they changed their name again
lissie is watching
---
I have no idea what her schooling looked like but her voice gives off international/boarding school vibes. There’s a hint of an almost indistinguishable accent — like she’s been speaking in English and around enough different accents for long enough that it’s a hybrid of a bunch of different factors.

and I don’t mean this negatively at all, just an observation.
that could totally be it. Especially being in manhattan its really a blend here too.

Reactions: 2
Gonna put it out there - if I won the lottery I'd get an apartment in Monaco, and there'd be an open invite for Tattlers so we could a] get the tea first hand and b] duck tit up with these WAGs! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Toto pretty much said if there was a special request for Kimi to be allowed a super license early it was all Williams doing, not Merc, and they fully intend on him concentrating on his F2 season.

I mean there’s obviously different factors but if that is the case and Williams haven’t asked permission from Merc it reminds me a little of the situation Lando had with Toro Rosso wanting him when he was 18 mid way through the F2 season however both he and McLaren said no.