Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OOps2022

VIP Member
Today is the OGs day: Papa Sainz, Jenson and babygirl Lewis save the day (I will try to ignore Carbecca's reunion***)

2663b851f8872054a8c31a73341f6c5c33f8df21.jpg

*** my plan to write the timeline and what was going on through last season is BACK though, before the new season starts and we will witness more (I predict, we will)

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Pandap

Chatty Member
In WAG news, multimillionaire Kelly Piquet begging her fans to donate tens of thousands of dollars…girl stop. Please. Donate it yourself, it’s spare change in your household.

• Wow
  • Haha

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
Exactly, and we really don't know when he arrived to the factory for sim and what he saw
Whatever it was, there was clearly something going on in Merc that made Lewis feel like it wasn't where he wanted to end his career and he decided the pull of having "Ferrari driver' on his cv was worth more than he felt Mercedes were able to offer him.

As others have said, he does have a petulant streak, maybe with everything last season and perhaps them not convincing him this year would be any better, it won out.

Guess we'll probably never know the real truth as we'll likely just get some PR spiel as to his reasons.

Does make me thing Horner may have been telling at least something of the truth though, that an approach of some sort was made to RB last season...

Last edited:

kiiwiih

VIP Member
She takes classes abroad because she can afford to
But her entire life was set up to be her mother 2.0. Not a terrible ambition, her mother is well established.
She's a billionaire heiress, like chloe. she literally doesn't have to do anything. That said she is incredibly clingy so if it's not hamster in London she'd be right back in Brazil being her moms clone. She's not looking for residency, she just wants the attention beyond Brazil.
---
Starting off woth that Aspen trip really sets the tone. Hope hamster can keep up
wow so hamster really hit the jackpot. love seeing a male golddigger (hopefully p will keep him forever so lando can keep making new friends) 😌

• Haha

pastafasta

VIP Member
WTF is this tribute to Kika crap? Please, people start acting like adults. Please. 😭
(or did he just need to outshine Magui as just a story wasn't enough?)

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
ok but for real can you imagine George and Esteban in one team ? he will definitely try to get that seat . two annoying idiots in one team . worst than alpine rn 🙄😑
Oh please let that happen just for the sheer mess that would be 😂
(part of me would love to see George go to RB up against Max at some point because the shit would completely hit the fan in terms of teammate drama 😂 )
---
and all while Lando has signed his entire future bloodline to McLaren again 🤣
Imagine if after all this drama with everyone else, his signing to McLaren again turns out to be the masterstroke ;)

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
He looks so good🥰
But what temperature is in Paris? Is this open jacket not really gold?!

Oh and happy new thread everybody!!

Because Daniel is quiet...
View attachment 2700764
Yes i mean you Daniel!

Some pictures from my archive😁
View attachment 2700768View attachment 2700769View attachment 2700770View attachment 2700772View attachment 2700776View attachment 2700777View attachment 2700779View attachment 2700780
i checked
he does have a shirt on under
Dior!

and yeah i think its weird hes there and juliana isnt
like was that supposed to be their debut?
(kanye music cracking me up)

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Sorry, but this is just fucking ridiculous ... 🐂 💩
View attachment 2710866
No wonder Daniel has been quiet.
---
Girl get some work done for Christ’s sake
LIES.
Show me the the Stava
---
meanwhile Tiffany cycled 35 miles for some coffee
(strave is great for travel recs btw)
the day carmen posts on strava, i'll believe her (maybe)
1706101846402.png

---
and you carlos girlies
i've been waiting at least a year
1706102050384.png

Last edited:

Zebraaah

VIP Member
I’m genuinely sad. At times it’s felt like I was one of the only remaining Lewis fans that still backed Merc. I remember how unhappy he was at McLaren, and how Toto letting him just be himself was so appreciated. I don’t want him to have to go back to being restricted in what he can say and do. And I’m disappointed in him tbh. I’ve had friends go to Monza and say Ferrari fans would literally make monkey noises at him when his car went past them on track. I know how ruthless Italian media is, I don’t want to deal with that tbh. I’m too old and drained with my own life. It might seem dramatic but I honestly think I’m done
💕 for you.

I'm with you, a bit. I genuinely don't get it, apart from there was a falling out, or a sort of brinkmanship thing.

Merc are in points as good as ferrari, but probably better organised. I can't see that changing soon. So it's not about winning.
It's not about money.
It's not about support for Lewis' initiatives, as I genuinely don't see any other team being as passionate about increasing diversity of their workforce, or their pipeline, or in STEM. And certainly not Ferrari. Whose fans can be toxic.

I think it will be post-rationalised as 'I'm just a boy who always wanted to race in red' but I don't really get that either.

It feels a bit like Lewis is leaving his principles behind him, for... fame/attention/ego stroking? Spite?

I too can be a petty bitch so i want George to do well in 24. Or Carlos. Or Oscar.
Except of course it's another Max year.

Edit: Or lovely lovely Alex of course for whom I want only good things.

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
when lando found out about becky
from mikes tiktok that isnt worth actually going to
1705883056850.png

---
Bills update, no dainiel but this is taylor's boyfriends brother who also plays foot ball
he also chugged a bear out of a bowling ball
1705884425264.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

pastafasta

VIP Member
I'm officially tired of that Lando's pose now. It was funny twice but now it's just repetitive. Next.
(but yeah, I know Lando is obsessed about it now, we'll only need to wait until it passes)

• Haha

pastafasta

VIP Member
nope nothing set up about this
View attachment 2702701
---

she is an actress.
and a better one than heidi
---
But hey, Martin got some press to for his 'exclusive' content
To be honest, I really don't like these games. It's so obvious it's about publicity for her. it's not about actual relationship, it's about people knowing or wondering there could be some relationship. She needs to be talked about and since he is not cooperating, she has to make sure herself that people know (even if it's not true, but it's the implication that counts).
At this point I'd rather watch those lovey dovey sicky sweet tiktoks from Mick and Laila.

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
Well speaking of contracts 👀🤣
😂 😂
Okay so I was wrong, he's not holding out!

This actually makes me excited for this season because I don't think he would have extended without being convinced they have found something this year to at least keep them at the sharp end of the grid. Which means he's probably seen the data coming out of the windtunnel. There's too much positivity coming out of McLaren right now, especially given how cagey they usually are. It's making me a little nervous, but in a good way!

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
Lewis leaving will likely trigger a lot of upset within the team. Apparently John Elkan hopes Lewis joining will entice Merc engineers to join him. That team is going nowhere but downhill imo
Imagine being George.

Puts all that effort in as a junior to get Merc to notice him and take him on. Spends three years at Williams when they were the worst team on the grid waiting to get his promised promotion. Arrives at Merc the year they screw up the new regs. Now Lewis abandons ship, which will probably trigger a skill exodus from the team. Wonder whose kitten George tortured when he was young to land that bucket load of karma? :oops:

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha