Formula 1 Wags #204 HamiltIFOSI

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't think i have to write something because everyone is glued to the internet but in case you were “dead” in last 12 hours Lewis to Ferrari in 2025 . Announcement around 7 pm British time . Happy new thread ❤
IMG_8507.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
@kubnikol great title!

Oh Toto. Your villain origin story has started

if Ferni goes to Mercedes, poor George he will get schooled!

but if Carlos went to Merc, Rebecca and Carmen could be posting about being busy and needing holiday, together #besties

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh Toto. Your villain origin story has started

Do it Nando! Take Toto down in a blaze of glory. Then when you're finished there, head to RB to finish off Helmut Marko by getting into spats with Max, then your work here will be done and you can retire to Le Mans drives and the deckchair of your dreams! ;)
---

I don't care how messy this gets, this is a NO!!!! 🙈
View attachment 2729000
I mean, I could imagine him signing to flog second-hand Mercedes cars on a used car lot, he has that vibe ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's going to end up being something crazy like Lewis is also Ferrari Strategy Director, isn't it?

I watched the James Vowles / Jake Humpries podcast the other day ( ❤) and he said something interesting about Lewis-that he's the most talented driver he's worked with, and that his style is to do a lot of personal tinkering with the set up and the engineers would be playing catch up. Unlike Schumi, who very much worked hard, worked WITH everyone and people would have followed him into battle.

So I think it is Lewis being in a huff, feeling not listened to, and being promised he can run his own ship a bit at Ferrari.
But realistically, Ferrari are team and not driver-first and therefore it will all go tits up.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's going to end up being something crazy like Lewis is also Ferrari Strategy Director, isn't it?

I watched the James Vowles / Jake Humpries podcast the other day ( ❤) and he said something interesting about Lewis-that he's the most talented driver he's worked with, and that his style is to do a lot of personal tinkering with the set up and the engineers would be playing catch up. Unlike Schumi, who very much worked hard, worked WITH everyone and people would have followed him into battle.

So I think it is Lewis being in a huff, feeling not listened to, and being promised he can run his own ship a bit at Ferrari.
But realistically, Ferrari are team and not driver-first and therefore it will all go tits up.
Tbf. Mercedes should have listened to him. They were wrong not to. And he ran circles around George. Their downfall is deserved I just expected Lewis to drag himself down with them

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Yep, I just don't have much faith that Lewis will be listened to in the way that he needs to be in order for him to be able to drive properly

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.