Formula 1 Wags #203 Papacito

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oscar posting a sunshine β˜€
1705755293832.png
1705755779090.png

---
Portuguese The Sun is back in action again. πŸ€’πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«
Google translator said "The young woman tried to be discreet but ended up getting caught." and I can't stop laughing. She literally posted from there. And quite frankly, in what universe is Magui even remotely discreet? πŸ’€

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
No She's just following the latest eidols memo that said your follows are bosted if you engage with F1 exes
I saw on ig someone counted Becky gained 60k followers since appearing with Carlos, so her number raised from 110k sth to 170k. On one hand this is significant, taking into account also how rarely she is posting and that she allegedly used to post much more prior to this story (and remember, she was a famous model before they started dating! She does not need Carlos for anything! :)). On the other hand he has like 8mln followers, so compared to that her number of followers is still relatively small. I can verify this here later as I remember writing the number of her followers at some point in one post.

I also saw on tumblr how Juliana's followers numbers got up after that Brazil sighting (it was few days ago and the tendency already showed them going down after initial spike).

Speaking of Juliana, she is not in Paris right?
Lewis has known Irina for many years, I suppose they are just friends, but their picture will obviously gain more attention than some sighting in Brazil.convenient πŸ˜†

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ok but where the duck is the insta page ? πŸ˜‚ Someone at Meta said β€œyou are probably trolling us, we will delete your pageβ€πŸ˜‚
IMG_7964.jpeg

---
i have strep throat, but looking at these two actually made me more ill
oh no feel better soon πŸ₯° don't blame you tho πŸ˜… i need sunshine post from him, so she can be less annoyingπŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Its sadly gotten to the point though that she’s quite clearly either with him (friends with benefits, relationship or whatever they are) or with one of his friends. Its just sad she insists on using the connection for attention πŸ˜…

In the meantime Flavy is informing us that Estie likes french toasts and shows herself making one. So beauty, lifestyle and food influencer now, in between studies. Others need to step their games up. πŸ˜…
a chef? let's go for chef Flavy. at least have them do something
---
Everything about his screams set up. im sorry but even his relationship with Luisa didnt read like a damn portuguese soap opera script
That lines up perfectly with Magui's show.... literally its all she personally promotes when you go to her page to try and look for anything lando hinting
1705758756488.png

I will fully eat my words if i am in denial but every damn thing about it screams PR and he's just letting it happen. got my own theories there, but in general he's not doing anything but denying it then showing up in the same place as her with friends.
at this point i dont think she with tom or any of them. i think she's legitly just scheduling (or her publicist/manager is scheduling) all these 'discrete' encounters and he's just like whatever

Last edited:
Everything about his screams set up. im sorry but even his relationship with Luisa didnt read like a damn portuguese soap opera script
That lines up perfectly with Magui's show.... literally its all she personally promotes when you go to her page to try and look for anything lando hinting
1705758756488.png

I will fully eat my words if i am in denial but every damn thing about it screams PR and he's just letting it happen. got my own theories there, but in general he's not doing anything but denying it then showing up in the same place as her with friends.
at this point i dont think she with tom or any of them. i think she's legitly just scheduling (or her publicist/manager is scheduling) all these 'discrete' encounters and he's just like whatever
This really looks like the Carlos theory - get someone to pretend to be publicly/officially with and do whatever you actually want (with whoever you want) behind the scenes. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Girls (without morals) who could greatly benefit from this kind of arrangement wouldn't say no to it.

Reactions: 3
nope nothing set up about this
1705759500586.png

---
This really looks like the Carlos theory - get someone to pretend to be publicly/officially with and do whatever you actually want (with whoever you want) behind the scenes. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Girls (without morals) who could greatly benefit from this kind of arrangement wouldn't say no to it.
she is an actress.
and a better one than heidi
---
But hey, Martin got some press to for his 'exclusive' content

Reactions: 1
nope nothing set up about this
View attachment 2702701
---

she is an actress.
and a better one than heidi
---
But hey, Martin got some press to for his 'exclusive' content
To be honest, I really don't like these games. It's so obvious it's about publicity for her. it's not about actual relationship, it's about people knowing or wondering there could be some relationship. She needs to be talked about and since he is not cooperating, she has to make sure herself that people know (even if it's not true, but it's the implication that counts).
At this point I'd rather watch those lovey dovey sicky sweet tiktoks from Mick and Laila.

Reactions: 6
Becky's photography skills
definitely a new part of the job... which im down with if she gets him to also pose topless
1705760863809.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
a chef? let's go for chef Flavy. at least have them do something
---
View attachment 2702679
I agree! I said it from the start. Lando didn't want the same arrangement he had with Luisa, meaning a full on pretend relationship. So they arranged this hinting thing. People will think they are together, focus on that and then he can travel the world with however many girls and boys he wants. I'm not forgetting the brown coat man he soft launched in those pictures in London

• Heart
remember the days when a wag could model and do an impressive actual job
this shows she's not fluff to have been admitted
i was already impressed that she passed the NY Bar Exam about a year ago to practice in the US
(I've had friends fail that more than once as a lifelong NY resident.)

1705761966259.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
remember the days when a wag could model and do an impressive actual job
this shows she's not fluff to have been admitted
i was already impressed that she passed the NY Bar Exam about a year ago to practice in the US
(I've had friends fail that more than once as a lifelong NY resident.)

View attachment 2702760
The cynical me would say... well, what can she do now that Nicholas is no longer famous F1 driver?
But the other part of me says... Congrats. Well done. Good that she didn't only rely on the fame that comes with her bf. (yes, I'm side eyeing certain current ones)
---
BTW, out of curiosity.. what's up with Latifi anyway?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.