Formula 1 Wags #203 Papacito

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she not wearing a bra? or is it pasties?
awe man i wish i could get away with those boobs and pasties.
i do find it a little funny she did the topless photo right before this
i mean i guess saudi has evolved a lot and no threat of an accidental wet t shirt in the desert

Reactions: 4
she seems to be behind him after the hug. ana and reyes were off more to the side
basically it was a woman taller than ana, and younger than reyes with her size/hair so went with her since i didnt see any other women he brought
yep just checked again, reyes was off to the side with her hat off so this pretty much has to be her plus im sure they took that family photo shortly after
View attachment 2700876
I wouldn't say 100 % it was Becky. Carlos sr. was also hugging some blonde long haired woman (with a cap) in one video and there was also another woman standing next to Carlos Jr. in another video. 🤷‍♀️ Or maybe it's the same woman, but she was standing next to Jr.
1705682611352.png
1705682697637.png

Reactions: 2
Lewis was found. He is in Paris. While Juliana, I believe, confirmed she won't be in Paris. Shame.
View attachment 2700753
Jesus is this from today?
🥵🥵🥵
I am away for few hours and THIS

great thread title btw, Papa Sainz is a legend and I saved that screenshot because I will be using it :ROFLMAO:

I am really doubting Carlos Jnr sanity at this point, the year started so well and now this. ICK. She will not only profit from him and his Ferrari popularity, but now also getting clout from the legend that is Carlos' senior. This is really really weird and actually this is what starts to bother me the most. Is she now trying to be the next Reyes.

---
that's rebecca?????? i thought it was carlos' old aunt or something. jesus.
maybe the photos she posted few days ago were old and this is her new look, after getting something new done. it honestly looks like her face is different (again). It's like her modelling poses are all the same, like 3-5 poses in all photos, but the face is being changed constantly...

so Dakar appearance - check
next are Hola secretly taken photos if the timeline with Isa is being repeated :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
so Dakar appearance - check
next are Hola secretly taken photos if the timeline with Isa is being repeated :ROFLMAO:
If we are going by Isa - it would have to be another Portugal before moving to Bahrain for pre-testing then the lovey dovey kissy goodbye pics for Hola before he goes to Australia and then another "short vacation" with bonus points for golfing and then he'll randomly mention what would he be doing with a girlfriend if he had one. :sneaky:

• Haha
Today is the OGs day: Papa Sainz, Jenson and babygirl Lewis save the day (I will try to ignore Carbecca's reunion***)

2663b851f8872054a8c31a73341f6c5c33f8df21.jpg

*** my plan to write the timeline and what was going on through last season is BACK though, before the new season starts and we will witness more (I predict, we will)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's giving... Angry Bird.
I am Georgie's defender here, for the balance: :LOL: :LOL:

---
alright the full video with becky celebrating.
someone on tumblr wrote, they think they saw Guzman there too, I am curious if that is true

also: Marca. time for Spanish press other than Hola to mention gf :LOL:

just sayin - people spotted Alex in Charles' car yesterday or a day before in Maranello :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
They are basically ignoring her, leaving her behind. 🤣

He is there, he reposted this story. :sneaky:
View attachment 2701000
that Martim guy is the one who is step son of ferrari's boss, do I remember correctly?
I just saw also Carlos positng a clip of getting into plane - thank you vistajet, it looks like it was really organised at last minute to surprise Carlos Snr, actually lovely
(but it also looks like Guzman and Rebecca were called last minute)

Reactions: 3
sexy poses are back, now I need the return of gym thirst traps

---
another photographer!
are we gonna get her following behind all season like isa too?
it really weirds me out how much saudi seems to push for the girlfriends to be there
not to take anything from the family celebration that it certainly is, it is an amazing accomplishment*
but it's not like it is a business neutral thing, Dakar, Papa Sainz is there with Audi,it is a big exposure

*but I don;t believe Guzman is there only to document Papa's victory.

I feel like all theories are back on the table, including the one that I did believe the least, that Ferrari has sth to do with it all, the couple thing, I mean. let's wait and see.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Wow Carmen, can you be even more obvious with your untagged ad clothes? :rolleyes:
1705687399895.png

---
VistaJet flight is scheduled back to Bologna tomorrow morning. Although that would probably be just Junior as Senior is going back to Madrid. 🤨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.