Formula 1 Wags #202 Cuffing Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and considering this caption and the fact Lando has sent them the story photo without the location sticker I think there will be some sort of dump soon, whether that be on .jpg or ln4 im not sure πŸ˜…

Reactions: 3
I've noticed he tends to get bored of stuff (other than his general picking up and dropping of hobbies that he does) when other people start jumping on the bandwagon. As soon as the other teams and drivers outside McLaren started making everything into "something.jpeg" he stopped posting regularly.
Yeah this is so him πŸ˜‚ with everything , drums, dj Lando πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Ew... This just yuck. 🀒 I remember before Squid sunshine post, no one make shipping fanpages of them, just Luisa fanpages and closet accounts. This Lagui shippers are obsessed and embarassing. 😫
Can I ask, why do we refer to them or her as squid?

Reactions: 1
and considering this caption and the fact Lando has sent them the story photo without the location sticker I think there will be some sort of dump soon, whether that be on .jpg or ln4 im not sure πŸ˜…
Rather hoping we get a full world tour dump at some point.
That or a travelogue on lando.mov, Actually, the travelogue would be better!

He had so many chances during the break πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ or just jpg account . I want something πŸ˜…
---

She will post northern lights with caption still dreaming about this πŸ˜…πŸ˜‘
i fully believe he did that .mov account just to show how capable he was of getting followers on his content alone
(without any content to offer)
i believe he will definitely be posting there, but not until he contract is finalized

i fully believe he did that .mov account just to show how capable he was of getting followers on his content alone
And then you have people who argue wags are not getting followers because of who they date, but because of their awesome content. And then he gets 220K without any content at all. 🀣

Reactions: 3
how many $5000 cameras has he lost at this point?

i believe he will definitely be posting there, but not until he contract is finalized
Pretty sure McLaren already know full well how marketable he is.
He doesn't need to create a random new instagram account to prove it

his team was looking for someone for social media . that person will probably post pic and videos on his jpg and mov accountsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

his team was looking for someone for social media . that person will probably post pic and videos on his jpg and mov accountsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Could be! Although don't they look after Logan Sargeant as well? I did wonder whether it might be someone for him that they were advertising for. I could see them wanting to revamp his socials this year to try and make him more marketable, as he'll be fighting to stay in F1.

Reactions: 4
The .mov account could be waiting til the season starts and do the camcorder videos that he did in the last Landolog, and he just decided to make the account 2 months early to get the followers up πŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Could be! Although don't they look after Logan Sargeant as well? I did wonder whether it might be someone for him that they were advertising for. I could see them wanting to revamp his socials this year to try and make him more marketable, as he'll be fighting to stay in F1.
No idea about Logan πŸ™‚ that is possibility πŸ™‚

No idea about Logan πŸ™‚ that is possibility πŸ™‚
They look after Charles as well, but his socials team is sorted so I assume it's not for him.
Logan seemed the obvious choice to me, unless Ash is stepping back from managing Lando's stuff.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.