Formula 1 Wags #202 Cuffing Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah there are much more egregious cases of plagiarism. I doubt these people hating on Alex for this were going after those people. If people they stanned like Charles and Lily MH just used quotation marks, I don't think they'd bat an eye tbh.

I do find her account and posts aesthetically pleasing, but it seems very basic to me. It just seems like a aesthetic feed or Pinterest board. I'm just an pleb who likes pretty things and doesn't know much about art history and her feed looks like something I could make just by scrolling Pinterest for pretty things. If I can recognize most of the artists and pieces she features, that's probably a sign that the curation isn't very deep or nuanced. If Alex's not going to feature interesting and thought provoking art, I think her art account would benefit from her analyzing these pieces and explaining what she likes about them
yes i will agree with you on that. its pleasing and thats the art that i personally find boring. its like i almost want her to have a public account because im sick of seeing people interpreting her art account.

Reactions: 1
Magui is probably frantically thinking how to make people believe she is still there too (even though she already posted from Lisbon).
Suddenty reposting her Lisbon selfie with 'missing home, haven't been there for weeks'

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Alive, no casts in sight and camera in hand. I do wonder if he will ever actually post on that lando.mov account πŸ˜…
He had so many chances during the break πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ or just jpg account . I want something πŸ˜…
---
Magui is probably frantically thinking how to make people believe she is still there too (even though she already posted from Lisbon).
She will post northern lights with caption still dreaming about this πŸ˜…πŸ˜‘

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He had so many chances during the break πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ or just jpg account . I want something πŸ˜…
Guessing it might be something he's starting for next season.
Hope so anyway and he didn't just get bored of it before he even started it πŸ˜‚
---
She will post northern lights with caption still dreaming about this πŸ˜…πŸ˜‘
Surprised she didn't repost Martin's story where you could see her - missed opportunity, she's slacking πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 2
WTF?! If only they could photoshop better, but this is just tit. 🀣
Also, this text - yeah, you are not shipping them, not at all, not with such tragic and creepy heart-y picture.
100% this person is imagining themselves in her place. :sneaky:
1705677120138.png

1705677099085.png

---
Surprised she didn't repost Martin's story where you could see her - missed opportunity, she's slacking πŸ˜‚
She knows she cannot go beyond some line or it's all over. 🀣 And I guess THAT is the line.

• Haha
'Good views and better company'
He will make it into January dump πŸ˜‚ can you imagine they actually dating for months and have good laugh about all the speculationsπŸ˜‘
---
Guessing it might be something he's starting for next season.
Hope so anyway and he didn't just get bored of it before he even started it πŸ˜‚
---

Even Daniel went longer with his jpg page πŸ˜‚ please Lando dont get bored πŸ˜‚
And it was really her ?

He will make it into January dump πŸ˜‚ can you imagine they actually dating for months and have good laugh about all the speculationsπŸ˜‘
---

And it was really her ?
I've been waiting for him to make it into any dump but alas, never there

• Haha
I've noticed he tends to get bored of stuff (other than his general picking up and dropping of hobbies that he does) when other people start jumping on the bandwagon. As soon as the other teams and drivers outside McLaren started making everything into "something.jpeg" he stopped posting regularly.

I've noticed he tends to get bored of stuff (other than his general picking up and dropping up hobbies) when other people start jumping on the bandwagon. As soon as the other teams and drivers outside McLaren started making everyting into "something.jpeg" he stopped posting regularly.
Yeah, this is true. And not just with this. He often gets excited about something and then is brutally into it for a while and then he just suddenly drops it. 🀣

If she makes it into the corner of a photo on any of his jpg dumps I don’t think we would ever hear the end of it 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WTF?! If only they could photoshop better, but this is just tit. 🀣
Also, this text - yeah, you are not shipping them, not at all, not with such tragic and creepy heart-y picture.
100% this person is imagining themselves in her place. :sneaky:
View attachment 2700710
View attachment 2700707
Ew... This just yuck. 🀒 I remember before Squid sunshine post, no one make shipping fanpages of them, just Luisa fanpages and closet accounts. This Lagui shippers are obsessed and embarassing. 😫
Edit: *iirc

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.