Formula 1 Wags #202 Cuffing Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We may be looking at a full grid, all paired up for the off season, or at least January.

Will Becky show up again?
Will Lando and Martin venture out to meet new follows?
Is Juliana really here long term?

So many questions, so little precious free slagging time
---
Epstein List out but a lit to comb through and you gotta pay to download
one thing is for sure Jean-Luc Brunel, who was directly tied to Flavio, and the modeling agency, was a major figure and supplier of girls.

So far apparently Michael Jackson and Stephen Hawking are a bit surprising to me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah I read the Epstein docs but got really weirded out about prince Andrew and puppets and Stephen Hawking and orgies so stopped πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yeah I read the Epstein docs but got really weirded out about prince Andrew and puppets and Stephen Hawking and orgies so stopped πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Yes. I will wish luck to those going through all these. And there will be more all month.
The BBC should just stop anything with puppets immediately

As much horrible and disgusting (and hard to talk about) this all is, I hope everyone who was involved in this is going to be exposed. Doesn't matter if it's someone unknown and this will make them known or someone who is universally adored. These pigs should definitely be exposed and denounced. :sick:

Last edited:
  • Heart
And heres to another Australian. Man is quality inside and out although sometimes I think he's Oscar's dad.

View attachment 2667350
---
Oh wow... prince Andrew and puppets. I have read the doc.
View attachment 2667358
I think you should put this behind a spoiler considering it deals with CSA.
duck Andrew. It blows my mind that the British press spend more time slagging off Megan and Harry for being attention-seeking than the actual nonce

duck Andrew. It blows my mind that the British press spend more time slagging off Megan and Harry for being attention-seeking than the actual nonce
Wasn't it why they put so much weight on Harry and Megan though? To redirect attention

Reactions: 3
Wasn't it why they put so much weight on Harry and Megan though? To redirect attention
Not to defend the British press as they're clearly scum but I wouldn't be surprised if there is some sort of gagging order on them over at least some of the stuff around Andrew.

Hmm, another ex F1 driver is mentioned now in relation with this. Jean Alesi. 🀨

• Wow
Hi in the new thread!
Inspired by a mention on ig that Magui started following Martin Garix (no idea if this follow is really new, though), I checked her follows-she also is following Juliana's friend photographer Rafael

Now follow Juliana, Lewis and Spinz, Magui;)

Reactions: 1
Hi in the new thread!
Inspired by a mention on ig that Magui started following Martin Garix (no idea if this follow is new, though), I checked her follows-she also is following Juliana's friend photographer Rafael

That follow (Garrix I mean) is not new. She started following Joao again though. I honestly don't get this follow-unfollow-follow over and over again dance. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
LMAO!!! Some of them are just only him liked their pics. πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
Screenshot_20240104_182718_Instagram.jpg

Maria Guardiola has a bf. Then, I never heard he was gossipped with Amber Wise, a Love Island contestant.
I'm sure so many people left on the list. πŸ™„
---
Lando & Martin have surfaced in Bali

View attachment 2667434

ETA: just noticed the hotel slippers :ROFLMAO:
Ida Zeile just like this pic.
---
Hi in the new thread!
Inspired by a mention on ig that Magui started following Martin Garix (no idea if this follow is really new, though), I checked her follows-she also is following Juliana's friend photographer Rafael

Magui didn't recently follow Martin.

That follow (Garrix I mean) is not new. She started following Joao again though. I honestly don't get this follow-unfollow-follow over and over again dance. :rolleyes:
That's what I thought, it seemed impossible to me that she would start following Martin only now (and also tons/most of people follow him because of him, not any f1 or Lando association)

Yes sorry I tried but couldn't figure it out before I couldnt edit. I think this will unfortunately trigger a lot of people. I do find it interesting to see who will defend these people. The documents give context to names so people can't act like it's just names. But that context is very hard for anyone to read through.
---
Ida Zeile just like this pic
This is a new location! And party shirts! It's possible they have ventured.over to her area. Shes been there for a paid wellness trip. In Bali you have drivers to take you everywhere, so again no one's gonna know where they go.
And it brings me joy!

Last edited:
He really does love these vests, seems to be his go to holiday outfit (til hes back in Finland) πŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 7
LMAO!!! Some of them are just only him liked their pics. πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
View attachment 2667607
Maria Guardiola has a bf. Then, I never heard he was gossipped with Amber Wise, a Love Island contestant.
I'm sure so many people left on the list. πŸ™„
This is honestly ridiculous. People like Shirin and Ginevra are his friends, Olivia Ponton has a long-term girlfriend, others have partners too. The guy can't like any female's picture or follow their account without people being convinced he is trying to hit on them or is hooking up with them.

I remember earlier in the year when some "journalist" tried to claim Lando had no female friends who weren't partners of his friends, because there was a pic from a Quadrant event where some content producers had taken part and only men were in the picture (even though it soon came out it was taken in a men's locker room which is why it was only men, and Ria and Lissie had both been at the event). Anyway, Matt Gallagher & Tommy were asked about it in one of their P1 podcasts and I think it was Matt who said that Lando has plenty of female friends but is hesitant to even follow them or like pictures on social media or for them to even follow him, because those women then get harassed and stalked by F1 gossips. Obviously some of his likes and follows are just because they're hot bikini girls and we know he does slide into the DMs of some girls (just like most other 20 something single men do, that's how Alex & Lily met ffs) but imo it's pretty sad that he can't just follow his friends like a normal person because people can't help themselves with stalking and bothering any woman who is even vaguely connected to him.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
He really does love these vests, seems to be his go to holiday outfit (til hes back in Finland) πŸ˜…
YEA they went to the temples
where lando has learned you cant show your knees
kinda shocked the cut off sleeve shirt still passed
---
This is honestly ridiculous. People like Shirin and Ginevra are his friends, Olivia Ponton has a long-term girlfriend, others have partners too. The guy can't like any female's picture or follow their account without people being convinced he is trying to hit on them or is hooking up with them.

I remember earlier in the year when some "journalist" tried to claim Lando had no female friends who weren't partners of his friends, because there was a pic from a Quadrant event where some content producers had taken part and only men were in the picture (even though it soon came out it was taken in a men's locker room which is why it was only men, and Ria and Lissie had both been at the event). Anyway, Matt Gallagher & Tommy were asked about it in one of their P1 podcasts and I think it was Matt who said that Lando has plenty of female friends but is hesitant to even follow them or like pictures on social media or for them to even follow him, because those women then get harassed and stalked by F1 gossips. Obviously some of his likes and follows are just because they're hot bikini girls and we know he does slide into the DMs of some girls (just like most other 20 something single men do, that's how Alex & Lily met ffs) but imo it's pretty sad that he can't just follow his friends like a normal person because people can't help themselves with stalking and bothering any woman who is even vaguely connected to him.
yes its almost like he learned people look at his follows and now just does it to stir tit and confuse everyone
while also giving free follows to young attention seekers
---
When you are stuck in bed with a fever....
and Pierre and your Dad are off being besties

1704372332433.png

---
Carmen, this did not go well for Cha
listen to your own words and stop before you start screwing with your lemmings
1704372634158.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.