Formula 1 Wags #200 We are on a (winter) break!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The season is over - what now? Breaking up already started, but so far it's coaches "only".
Oh yeah and Estie went IG official.
1701368052461.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
the one and only, the WDC, the party king, irreplaceable, perfect combination of slaggy and classy, fully deserving to decorate the first page of the thread 200
(if we could only forget about his wedding)

watch and learn boys!
(but not the wedding stuff)

JENSON
a304fde53c55421c6ecad445f114a934.jpg
1spEvDmT4A2Sb1ZBpsp8FMR5y0v817M3Cy4xqsQPI&usqp=CAU.jpg

100e59adb1033c158415b5461675b476.jpg
article-0-0CA838DE00000578-422_468x389.jpg

jensonbuttonES-415.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Happy new thread!!
Esteban showed his gf , but only from the back? Is he still not sure?! (Like Daniel was not sure for years?!)

Anyway... don't like winterbreak... unless drivers do stupid things were we can talk about
Screenshot_20231126_163309_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
omg, I almost forgot half of these but now I REMEMBER
#PierregobacktoGasolinaEra!!!

and the last picture :LOL::LOL:

btw leather mat legendary thread, which one was it, does anyone remember - one around checo from monaco, right?

get reaaaady

• Heart
Reactions: 4
omg, I almost forgot half of these but now I REMEMBER
#PierregobacktoGasolinaEra!!!

and the last picture :LOL::LOL:

btw leather mat legendary thread, which one was it, does anyone remember - one around checo from monaco, right?

get reaaaady
DC ass >>>>>>>> Bottas

Tumblr_l_155479366797720.jpg

Screenshot_20221001_023734.jpg

20220918_105457.jpg

• Haha
Tw : weight / food issues
Kelly really needs to think about what she posts, especially as she has a lot of young impressionable people following her. Posting whale emojis and claiming she feels “food guilt” from eating a cheesecake could be insanely triggering to some people. Given the comments she already made to Max as well, it’s just a really bad look. I’m really annoyed that she’d think this is okay tbh. She can feel what she wants but don’t put this stuff online

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Tw : weight / food issues
Kelly really needs to think about what she posts, especially as she has a lot of young impressionable people following her. Posting whale emojis and claiming she feels “food guilt” from eating a cheesecake could be insanely triggering to some people. Given the comments she already made to Max as well, it’s just a really bad look. I’m really annoyed that she’d think this is okay tbh

I'm just glad lando has embraced junk food

LANDO BABY, I WANNA CHANGE UR EXPLORE ALGORITHM! 😭💀 Why suddenly Magui's pic which she wore California cap appeared then you liked it recently? 😭😬
---
Hmmm... Liam hun, this caption is like another reserve driver "trapped in love" words. 🙄

This is cringe level of Laila and Mick. 🙄
Screenshot_20231201_063225_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
⁰p wee
LANDO BABY, I WANNA CHANGE UR EXPLORE ALGORITHM! 😭💀 Why suddenly Magui's pic which she wore California cap appeared then you liked it recently? 😭😬
---
Hmmm... Liam hun, this caption is like another reserve driver "trapped in love" words. 🙄

This is cringe level of Laila and Mick. 🙄
View attachment 2602921
Look, im All for rich blonde American wags (financially) supporting the next American*ish driver.

Liam gonna drop her the minute he gets a red bull seat. Have no idea how much testosterone is running through him, but I sense a marko hardened slag.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.