Formula 1 Wags #194 Qatar AKA Max's 3peat Party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who's Lestappen shipper here?
Beauty and Grace
man truly is part cat

(for a second i thought i got a bonus DC)
---
Please dont tell me Martin Garrix is collecting Kym now?
(i know martin is in brazil but this is where he'd been for like a month in vegas before)

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Anyone else think DR probably does the same routine right before sex? (And probably in the mirror)

Reactions: 4
Are these days some "bring a gf to work" days?

Spot the difference

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I know we love gossip but sometimes it’s bottom of the barrel scraping Listen, I was in London two months ago at the same time as Lando. Even just missed him at Harrods! Don’t want to start any gossip about us though

Also, none of his siblings are following Magui (Anymore at least. I know someone said they all follow her). Sav is though.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
The rainbow thing is such a reach lmfao

Guess, Kika and every single other person who posts a rainbow on their socmed is also in London right now

Reactions: 4
Well, honestly I did not think she will make it so good for her. George looks like young Paul McCartney, very Beatles-y like outfit. I am actually waiting and hoping for his crazy clothes era and I kind of feel we are getting somewhere with this (I like George, okay)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.