Formula 1 Wags #190 Nico Rosberg is a Ferrari Fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Alex, her life literally consists of watching Sharl go round and round, pr sitting in a car with him. And she has to try to look enthusiastic. And probably stroke his... ego continually. Does he ever get involved in her life?

No Hermes is worth all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
oh, rebecca's new follow (and he follows her back), another one of carlos' friends (alvaro). Do they try to legitimise it all now and run away from accussations of this being a PR thing? first by holly confirming she was there and took the picture and it was not photoshopped, and now rebecca being followed by one of his friends (even though he is not well known) Do we get a re-lounch, part 2?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
oh, rebecca's new follow (and he follows her back), another one of carlos' friends (alvaro). Do they try to legitimise it all now and run away from accussations of this being a PR thing? first by holly confirming she was there and took the picture and it was not photoshopped, and now rebecca being followed by one of his friends (even though he is not well known) Do we get a re-lounch, part 2?
How are these people not embarrassed yet? How?! They just make Carlos look like bigger and bigger idiot. :rolleyes:

How are these people not embarrassed yet? How?! They just make Carlos look like bigger and bigger idiot. :rolleyes:
is it some kind of weird circle - his family trying to overshadow rebecca's scandal by liking tweets about charles and now when they (Carlos) got criticised for it, rebecca's topic reappears. Conveniently also on the day when we have new clips of Charles and Alex. so now, at least for a sec, it will overshadow talks about his family's tweet likes.

To be fair, I noticed that follow by pure accident when I was checking if she did not start following Carlos :ROFLMAO:and the guy is not well known, but so far nothing in this seemed accidental and I was just surprised because I assumed they know eachother since at least that golf in Portugal.

is it some kind of weird circle - his family trying to overshadow rebecca's scandal by liking tweets about charles and now when they (Carlos) got criticised for it, rebecca's topic reappears. Conveniently also on the day when we have new clips of Charles and Alex.
To be fair, I noticed that follow by pure accident when I was checking if she did not start following Carlos :ROFLMAO:and the guy is not well known, but so far nothing in this seemed accidental and I was just surprised because I assumed they know eachother since at least that golf in Portugal.
He was there and if I'm not mistaken he was also in Sardinia. I probably wouldn't link it to Charles and Alex though, but rather to the fact that people stopped talking about her. First Holly goes public/private, outing the leaked pic and is immediately followed by Rebecca becoming mutual with Carlos' friend? (or noone noticed and they followed each other right before that Holly thing? Either way, it doesn't - once again - look like coincidence. Is there even any coincidence anymore when it comes to this?)
Well, coincidentally Carlos' mom also commented on Isa's post today, maybe that was what started it all. 😲

Why is this such a terrible soap opera and can someone finally finish it? We really don't need another season/chapter of this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
He was there and if I'm not mistaken he was also in Sardinia. I probably wouldn't link it to Charles and Alex though, but rather to the fact that people stopped talking about her. First Holly goes public/private, outing the leaked pic and is immediately followed by Rebecca becoming mutual with Carlos' friend? (or noone noticed and they followed each other right before that Holly thing? Either way, it doesn't - once again - look like coincidence. Is there even any coincidence anymore when it comes to this?)
Well, coincidentally Carlos' mom also commented on Isa's post today, maybe that was what started it all. 😲

Why is this such a terrible soap opera and can someone finally finish it? We really don't need another season/chapter of this one.
yeah, I agree, less to do with Charles (I just noted that as a funny detail), more about people getting silent about them.
So far I think it brought more harm than profit (at least for Carlos) so no idea why there are still some attempts to revive this (and in a weird way, once again). I would not exclude, they now try to finish it by somehow trying to show it was all not so PR as people think: his friend followed her, her friend had public account, there was no secret hinting and secret sources blah blah blah
let' see what will happen around next races :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
let' see what will happen around next races :ROFLMAO:
Well, I hope majority of wags (pretend wags, wag wannabes) won't travel to next races at all 😂
So I hopefully expect Tiffany, maybe Lily and Melissa only.
(We'll probably get Carmen too pretending to work though)

Reactions: 2

Tiffany and Valteri in Arnhem (Netherlands). Only 30 minutes from where i live.

Reactions: 4
Even F1 drivers use totally legit streams, Lando just whispered "send me a link" to Hamster for the Indy race 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.